POWERSHIP CHARGING VERY VERY MUCH! HELP!

Powership is really charging me so much that all my sellings are going in minus(-).

For a product weighing 30 grams worth Rs-149 BUT they are charging the weight of 2kgs ie Rs-220.

Profit is minus-71 which is being deducted from my other sellings.

So my profit is becoming my loss.....so much in loss. Please some one help me overcome this.

I am really tired of contacting the customer service, they hardly resolve my problemsSmiley Frustrated

Please HELP!!!!

Spoiler

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Better go for your own logistics provider like open an account in Bluedart, DTDC or someother partner then you can ship your orders at very low price

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

^^ You have account with any of courier agencies like Blue Dart, DTDC ? What are the charges they offering you?

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Yes I have account with the courier DTDC. They are charging at very low charges for those who have an account with them. The thing is we neeed to negotiate with the logistic partner by ensuring that you give good number of shipments per month.

Eg: If I need to ship an order which weight 250 gms to north locations they normally charges around 80 or 100 but as I have an account with them so It will charges just 40 rupees for me that comes in monthly invoice. 

So the key thing is in negotiating with the logistic partner

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

But many of the locations are not serviceable through DTDC.

BTW how to we open an account? Please specify

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

I'm pretty sure these cases are for orders allocated to Bluedart. I've provided concrete proof to Bluedart and eBay's logistic team that Bluedart is entering any weight as per their convenience. However, both have stopped replying to me after that. Bluedart is simply looting sellers and eBay doesn't care to investigate as they don't have to bear the burden of the ridiculous shipping charges.

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Send a mail to inlogistics@ebay.com in the following format. They should be able to help you out. I received credit in my PaisaPay account (partial if not full) for excessive charging most of the time.

CourierProductPaisapay IDAWB No.Correct weight (g)Actual shipping chargedShipment valueWrong weight (g)Wrong Amt

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Friends,

We accepted Powership with great thanks and good feeling and of the opinion that One of the best step Ebay has taken is introduction of Powership.

We have never checked Account Balance and charges under Powerwhip.

To my great surprise, since few days, I am watching charges applied in items are very very arbitrary, unrealistic and Ebay is misusing the system in a very big way silently. For 100 grams-200 grams packets of a value of 500-800 are charged between Rs 80-100-120 whimsically. When I wrote to them, they promised to see to it in 10-12 days. After few days, they credited a meagre amount of Rs 10-20 to our account.

I again wrote to them my dissatisfaction of charges but they did not replied. What we feel, Ebay has found this Powership to earn big money. Ebay will go on charging hefty amounts regularly, we will go on writing, they will reverse a tiny amount after 10-12 days. I understand, most of Ebay Sellers do not know this and if seller writes, Ebay will only see to it, rest are charged exorbitantly. Ebay Must find out a honest, judicious mentality for a long lasting relation otherwise good sellers will not remain.

May God give enough strength and good sense to Ebay.

Navin

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

The Powership program is a huge moneymaker for Bluedart not eBay. Bluedart knows that eBay doesn't bother to complain and hence they charge whatever they want. eBay doesn't give a **bleep** because they are deducting all the charges from the seller's account. When we complain, they just credit 10 rs for some of the orders and then they stop replying. Bluedart should be banned from the Powership program till they sort out things.

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

To open an account with courier services you need your business registered legally. You need to sign an agreement with them by attesting your business seal and address. They willsend you invoice once every month and no need to pay while booking.Even they offer onsite pickup of your shipments.

Message 10 of 20
latest reply