Online Workshop on Site changes on 1st Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

During the past few days we have received many cafe posts from our users. many posts have raised queries regarding the upcoming site changes effective from 1st February.

We are aware about your concerns on those changes and want to address them on a common platform. To do the same we are holding an Online Workshop on 28th January 2005.

In the workshop Baazee staff members will be present for one hour to answer all your queries LIVE!
In order to give in your suggestions, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 28th January at 3 o clock.

To know more about the site changes, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/BaazeeUpdate.html

See you on 28th at 3 o clock!

Warm Regards
Baazee Team
Message 1 of 73
latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi PPJewellers,

No, there will be no alternate for Prompts immediately. As mentioned below, we are working on introducing a new feature which, while it will not replace Prompts, will make it easier for buyers to find specific items. We shall also be introducing newer tools for sellers to create multiple listings easily.

Thanks,
Sanjay
Message 21 of 73
latest reply

indishop_in1
Community Member
can u just tell us putting restriction on multiple quaniyu auction is to increase the listing fees of baazee?
Message 22 of 73
latest reply

Hello,
Why there is drastic reduction in the visits
Message 23 of 73
latest reply

Hello, Can u give us the some statistics on customers & sales
Message 24 of 73
latest reply

ppjewellers_in1
Community Member
for the cc & obt you say we can increase the item price, but what about the items on auctions?? you know that jewellery sells on auctions how can we increase the price in auctions??? for fixed price that is possible but the % of ppl buying fixed price items is not ever 2%
Message 25 of 73
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi twinkle_star,

We understand that this is a big issue being faced by our sellers. I request you to please check the post we have made on this topic earlier, and give us your feedback.

http://forums.baazee.com/thread.jspa?threadID=100000365&tstart=0

Thanks,
Sanjay
Message 26 of 73
latest reply

patelsanket
Community Member
Hello Guys,

I have Place Listing on Bazee.My Item Id is 28494096
I have Sucessfully SEll 8 item on bazee within 2 days.and i have already shipped all these items to buyer.Each item price is 200Rs.than on the 3 rd day of listing bazee remove my item.and tell me it is pirated.So Please Help Me what can i do??????????????????? Sanket Patel
Sanket Patel
Message 27 of 73
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi indishop,

The reason we are making this change is to make it a better buying experience. It is not for us to increase fees.

Thanks,
Sanjay
Message 28 of 73
latest reply

indishop_in1
Community Member
can u give us yoiur views about this

new approach towards Multi Quantity Auction

I think baazee should directly stop multiple quantity auction insted of putting it in such a way

As the conversion percentage is 30 to 40 on baazee sellers need to put multiple quanity so that atlist they can recover there listing fees ,but with the new preposed changes

o Keeping a reserve price
o Provide for a secondary listing
o Discrete Listing
o Have an option of offering Quick Buy (Buy It Now) in the auction

baazee is directly giving the message of not putting multiple quanity ,so the seller needs to craete multiple auctions for the same product with 1 quanity at a time that means more listing fees to baazee and the seller
Message 29 of 73
latest reply

ppjewellers_in1
Community Member
removing the prompts would be a majour set back to baazee it is very easy for us to manage different aspects using prompts. Eg. we provide our customeres option to choose of insured and uninsured shipping. now all the international orders are sent via insured shipping if we dont have the option how will be go about it ?? if you are removing prompts there should be some way we can manage all these things.
Message 30 of 73
latest reply