Online Workshop on Site changes on 1st Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

During the past few days we have received many cafe posts from our users. many posts have raised queries regarding the upcoming site changes effective from 1st February.

We are aware about your concerns on those changes and want to address them on a common platform. To do the same we are holding an Online Workshop on 28th January 2005.

In the workshop Baazee staff members will be present for one hour to answer all your queries LIVE!
In order to give in your suggestions, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 28th January at 3 o clock.

To know more about the site changes, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/BaazeeUpdate.html

See you on 28th at 3 o clock!

Warm Regards
Baazee Team
Message 1 of 73
latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

:_|i dont think by online workshop anything will happen in our favour...u people will do whatever u have already decided...u care little abt our benefits.when u have already decided what u have to do,then why this workshop drama for?
Message 2 of 73
latest reply

khuzemav201
Community Member
X-(I dont think i will help us. till today almost 15 days were passed and still today you have not approved me and just asking for same things again and again all though i have email you all the document you need.
so why are you so slow and not replaying to my emails.
you should do something for me. plz plz.... again check all the emails send by me to you and plz approve me and allow me to sell my product as soon as possible.
waiting for your quick answer.

thanks
Message 3 of 73
latest reply

r_tonyvasan
Community Member
Dear Gentleman/Madam,
Greetings to you all !
I read about your programme in Bangalore slated for 29th of this month. I would love to attend the same if I happen to be there. Othwerwise, how should I take part in this programme ? I am more interested in your ideas.
Srinivasan
Message 4 of 73
latest reply

brahmamlv
Community Member
I would like to start selling. Kindly let me know the % amount need to pay for bazee on item cost.

Thanks
Brahmam
Message 5 of 73
latest reply

brahmamlv
Community Member
As you have seminar at hyd on feb 5th i would love to attend
Message 6 of 73
latest reply

valuegift_in1
Community Member
Hello,

Something new ideas and techniques should be in the workshop. Baazee are more focusing on increasing the seller whereas it should target in increasing more customers.
Will be attending the workshop.
Best Wishes
Valuegift Sales team
Message 7 of 73
latest reply

Hello,
Please provide us statistics on sales catagorywise compared to last year during workshop. Also number of customers added (new).
Regards
Plus Value Team
Message 8 of 73
latest reply

hi_techpower
Community Member
?:|You are saying thet there is new fees for sheduled listing which can be done by bulk upload tool. Are you planning to charge extra 50 paisa per listing other than Rs. 199 as a bulkupload fees or then you will not charge any fixed fees for bulkupload tool. Secondly what is the purpose behind to remove auto relist, if some body have some limited items and opted relist not sold now first he will have to wait till listing closed and after the 48 hrs minimum he will be able to relist the item. how it will be helpful for any buyer or seller or even baazee.
Message 9 of 73
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Dear Users,

Thank you for all the feedback you have given us regarding the proposed changes on the site from February 1. We have gone through all the feedback you have given us, through various channels, especially the Baazee cafe.

We understand and appreciate that some of these changes will cause some amount of inconvenience to our users. The reason we are making these changes is to make our site compatible with eBay. By doing so, we hope that, in the long run, we can leverage on the huge investments that eBay has made, and continues to make, in developing a stable, safe and convenient platform for users from all over the world to trade with each other. Our community will not be able to gain the full benefits of the global eBay platform, if we do not make these changes now. We kindly request your support and co – operation during this period.

In the following posts, we would like to discuss the top 3 issues of our sellers:

1. Removal of Prompts
2. Inability to pass on PaisaPay surcharge to buyers
3. Removal of Auto Relist feature
Message 10 of 73
latest reply