cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPEN LETTER TO ALL EBAY INDIA CEO FOR Claim ID 1025799

Dear latif nathani,

ITS A OPEN LETTER TO ALL EBAY INDIA CEO ALSO I M SORRY IN ADVANCE BECOZ I REALLY FRASTRATED WITH EBAY GUARANTEE

Sorry to email you for each and every eBay Guarantee cases but i have no option left. 

This case proof that "ebay india have no respect / no protection for seller". 

I already mail to each and every team saying that "Buyer:***** misusing the eBay Guarantee for Claim ID 1025799" But no one from ebay india help me.

yesterday, In the recorded call "Buyer:****** conformed that he is re-seller. Open same type of cases on eBay Guarantee against different seller." But after that ebay india told buyer to "Buyer to provide proof of Return shipment". 

If ebay india think that "Buyer:**** is genuine and i m as a seller(leotechsell) is fraud, than block/suspend my seller account."

Now, give me a reason "why i continues with ebay inida as a seller where their is no protection for sellers?? "

i m not going to accept return for PaisaPay ID 39342229141 Worth Rs.8998.00. Also if ebay india dont provide my money(Rs.8998.00) for PaisaPay ID 39342229141 than i will surely ask my lawyer to fail a case against ebay india for "financial loss".
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Thats very common on eBay, The eBay guarantee team are In real hurry to close every claim without listening or trusting the sellers.

In one of my case they refunded the full amount to buyer without even talking to me or taking my consent (They called me once and I was riding at that time, So unable to Pick the call) even when the case was clear mishandeling of product from Buyer and still I agreed to replace the product as I am the new seller.

I had to take so much loss on that product even when I was not at fault and sent so may emails to eBay guarantee team and called customer care for the call back but no one called me back while they called the Buyer around 4-5 times and closed the claim in his favor refunding him whole amount.

What to say now, We helpless sellers. Very Furtrating Experience. 

So I end up with the Broken Product, Loss on Shipment fee, Loss on eBay Fees as they do not even refund the eBay fees.

Real pain is eBay Guarantee team.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

and why do you think anybody in ebay india cares about the same , common this is india and this is ebay.in and not ebay.com ,dont expect professionalism from the ebay india team ,specially the claims team and the trust and safety team (trust for whom and safety for what) , have you tried reporting a buyer  ,well i did ,it is never about a value of the item ,its about being ethical and correct ,i have reported several buyers out of which few have been suspended ,but after a continuous follow up and that takes a lot of patience and upto 3 months ,though the damage done to you is irreversable by that buyer ,but i do it for the sake of my satisfaction as such buyers do not affect other sellers ever again ,they have hired cheap staff not all but approx 90% ,not well educated and realy very annoying ,for them a sellers time is not important they can put your call on hold 15 mins to verify details which takes a minute from my end ,i guess they have a poor internet connection and stone age computers ,best you can call it a government office ,you can talk for hours and they will repeat the same thing ,even fails to understand proper english ,they are not allowed to use logic and they are not ineterested to resolve any issue you have ,they get their salary to warm the chairs ,complained several times ,but even the seniors are not interested in quality control and traning of their staff ,i guess the top most executives are not capable of doing so ,or ebay india has a very little budget on support staff , so my advice to all sellers ,ebay.in is not ineterested in resolving your issues anybody can register as a seller without any documentation so they have too many sellers ,it does not matter to them even if you are a top rated powerseller with years of experience , let one big seller go who cares ,rope in 100 new seller train them ,let them sell things collect commision and things work the pretty same way ,so who stays who goes ,who cares.

they say that policies are made by ebay.com we have to follow ,what if that buyers are not the same in india ,and if they follow the policy of ebay.com then why not their pofessionalism ,why not their positive atitude towards resolving issues with the same dedication ,why not the same quality of support staff ,i am asking all this without actually knowing that even one dedicated ebay employee will see this and bother to answer  

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Did your issue got fixed or not.

I have also faced issues with eBay TNS team.

My account was restricted from selling & no reason was mentioned in the mail.

I'm trying to find the reason from last 20 days & till date there is no reply from any of the eBay teams.

Also do you have any other mail ID where we can escalate our issues if we do not get reply from the usual mail ID's.

Please revert.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

rishitex2003
Community Member

Buyer *** from Bangalore is a great fraudulent buyer.

EBay approved claim by just receiving return product courier details. NOT SIGNED COPY OF COURIER RECEIVED BY SELLER.

WE RECEIVED EMPTY PACKET AS IT WAS OF 150 GRAMS SO TAKE OPEN DELIVERY FROM COURIER BOY.
WE FIND NO PRODUCT WITH GREAT SURPRISE OF CHEATED BY BUYER WHO'S FACEBOOK PAGE SHOWS PHOTO WITH OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT A P J KALAM SIR.
HE IS SPOILING REPUTATION OF INDIA.

NOW IN TURN WE HAVE SEND PRODUCT PICTURE COURIER DELIVERY CHART AND RETURN PACKAGE TO BUYER PHOTO FROM COURIER SERVICE TO EBAY BUT NO REPLY AS THEY HAVE SETTLE THE CLAIM IN FAVOUR OF BUYER.

NO LIABILITY ON EBAY PART.
MANY MAILS AND PHONE CALLS NO RESULT

WE THINK ABOUT TO BE CONTINUE ON EBAY BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS SELLERS.

IF SELLER DOES NOT PROVIDE GOOD ITEMS AT BEST PRICE THEN WHAT EBAY CAN SELL?
NOW WE ALSO ISSUE LAWYER NOTICE TO EBAY FOR REGISTERING CRIMINAL ACTION AGAINST BUYER AND EBAY INDIA MANAGER.

ONCE THEY PUT IN TO POLICE CUSTODY THEY WILL REALISED SELLERS POSITION .

IF MANY CASES REGISTERED AGAINST EBAY MANAGER HE HAS TO MOVE AROUND INDIA EVERYDAY .

THEN THEY THINK ABOUT SELLERS PROTECTION.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I will tell u aboutmy experience

I had an order which was not yet delivered to the buyer.. Buyer had filed a case stating Item not working or is broken.. I rechecked and saw that the buyer did not receive the item.. also that was an ebay powership order .. so I cant be fooling stating the courier ..

Checked with ebay guarantee team informed them abt it .. they told me a claim officer will call me

Spoke with buyer and buyer said that he did not file a case..

Next day without any calls or emails the ebay refunded 110% of the amount to the buyer along with the product

I was shocked by this..my seller defect ratings went up and many buyers misuse the ebay policy

@leotechsell wrote:

Dear latif nathani,

ITS A OPEN LETTER TO ALL EBAY INDIA CEO ALSO I M SORRY IN ADVANCE BECOZ I REALLY FRASTRATED WITH EBAY GUARANTEE

Sorry to email you for each and every eBay Guarantee cases but i have no option left. 

This case proof that "ebay india have no respect / no protection for seller". 

I already mail to each and every team saying that "Buyer:***** misusing the eBay Guarantee for Claim ID 1025799" But no one from ebay india help me.

yesterday, In the recorded call "Buyer:****** conformed that he is re-seller. Open same type of cases on eBay Guarantee against different seller." But after that ebay india told buyer to "Buyer to provide proof of Return shipment". 

If ebay india think that "Buyer:**** is genuine and i m as a seller(leotechsell) is fraud, than block/suspend my seller account."

Now, give me a reason "why i continues with ebay inida as a seller where their is no protection for sellers?? "

i m not going to accept return for PaisaPay ID 39342229141 Worth Rs.8998.00. Also if ebay india dont provide my money(Rs.8998.00) for PaisaPay ID 39342229141 than i will surely ask my lawyer to fail a case against ebay india for "financial loss".

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

it has happened 100s of times, where ebay asks the buyer to keep the defective product when the buyer knows this will happen and opens a false claim, next they give him 100% coupon and they give negative marking in our performance dashboard

if a buyer says its defective why can a reverse pick-up be arranged and charged in seller's account,
buyer get the refund, he keeps the product, the seller never gets the product nor the money and adding insult to injury limitations on selling as well

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

pnpokkat
Community Member
Buyer r not fools their is no proper transparency and authenticity of the goods sell through seller. As a buyer I had horrible experience with ebay sellers.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

pnpokkat
Community Member
Buyer r not fools their is no proper transparency and authenticity of the goods sell through seller. As a buyer I had horrible experience with ebay sellers.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Hello Guys

Firstly MR nathani is no more head of ebay India. The most latharjic busines head I would have even seen with ebay. I had reported him couple of fraud chains on his mail id but not a single reply came forget about getting it investigated.

Now coming to claim team its outsource CS with dumbest staff any company CS partner would have. It looks like ebay is working for a noble cause by giving emplyoment to people born without brains

Currently situation is that they have sold the company to flipkart which is a another sinking shipping and a money burning machine which cannot get into profit.

The wort decision made by ebay global team to sell of India business to a company who's loss rate doubles than its growth rate. Dear fellow seller its better to shut your business rather selling on ebay India under vision of flipkart you can never grow.

Flipkart is only on paper big company sales wise it will not fetch you bread and butter.

Regards

Message 10 of 12
latest reply