ONE MORE CIRCUS ON ITS WAY?

Be careful! If this percentage is above 7.00%, we may follow up with you about the handling time you offer in your listings.

payment made on 3rd night, shipped on 5th, delivered on 8th.

buyer didn't leave feedback, but ebay says 'carrier says late

delivery'. my handling time as mentioned is 3 days, though

most items get shipped within 24 hours. i can't do anything

if speedpost delivers a mail somewhere in assam or arunachal

after 4 days.

ebay doesn't do either. all buyers and sellers know that powership

doesn't ensure a faster delivery. sellers opt for powership for their

own sake, not to help the buyers. ebay, in order to push the stupid

powership, is trying to make yet another stupid move. buyers all over

the country are already saying big NO to ebay, this new step could be

terribly destructive.

buyers who leave me feedback say they are more than happy with the

fast shipping. so what is ebay up to?

buyers, save yourselves, simply say NO to powership, that is, say no to

sellers with powership---powership might help the sellers, but no way it

tries anything better for you. i'd never opt for powership, if someday it

becomes mandatory, i'll simply quit. i understand that the sellers dealing

in certain items do need powership---but if its about speed, powership is

anything but fast, so far i know this country.

ebay isn't earning enough cuz of its stupid policies and low sales, so trying

to earn pennies wherever they can. and its funny, 'buyer says late delivery'

remains blank, 'carrier says late delivery' shows all items ever shipped, haha.

dear ebay, my buyers are very very happy, so better go oil your own 'thing', ok?

i don't care if i'm a top rated seller from your point, my buyers know that i AM.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

i think in no way sellers' performance should be linked to logistic's performance.

We do not own courier companies, once item is shipped we barely have any control over them, We are already in powership and send non powership through DTDC and India post. We ship all orders in 24 hours, still our late shipment rate is showing 20%

Aramex picks parcel same day but connected them in 24 to 48 hours those shipments are also marked as late shipping.

and Cases closed without sellers resolution

We shipped parcel, it reached destination city, address is not complete buyer never picks up phone, so courier company marked item as RTO, buyer opened claim as item not received, we asked ebay to refund to te buyer.

Now in this case we are no where at fault still it is marked as case closed without seller's resolution

new standard has so many loop holes, and unfair. and no courier company is super efficient in INDIA right now who can deliver parcel on committed days, delays do happen, they should only count how fast seller is shipping the product and how seller is helping in refund or replacement, that's it, it's as simple as that

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

true.

and thats exactly whats bugging me. buyers aren't having probs, then how come ebay feels itchy?

there are so many problems buers and sellers are facing on here, ebay didn't even show their wish

to solve a single thing----whats bothering them abt shipping thingy?

ebay lost its ground to others, ebay too knows that---frustrated, now ebay behaves like a real loser.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 41654325505

paid on 16th night, shipped on 18th morning, delivered on 19th.

team ebay, you've the time and energy to mark it as 'carrier says late delivery'---thats

great, appreciate your energy and sense of responsibility----but you know what, i haven't

received my payment for this item till date.

don't you think you should rather direct your time, energy and all other wow senses towards

this matter and help us sellers get their payments on time?

buyers are happy with our performances, they hate yours----we sellers too. SO plz work on that,

leave the shipping thingy on us so long buyers aren't leaving poor feedback for us on shipping.

and dear buyers, its high time that you say NO to powership---if you let ebay earn from shipping,

i'm sure you'd start getting your items years later and maybe NEVER.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply