cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now Buyer Decide “WHEN SELLER GET THEIR HARD EARN MONEY?”

I FOLLOW EACH AND EVERY RULES/POLICY OF EBAY INDIA. BELOW IS ONLY FEEDBACKS ABOUT LETEST UPDATE : -

i completely dont like "Introducing New Remittance Member Status" . As per my thinking ebay india is going to destroy its self because lots of seller on ebay india have not big investment. They have very small money to invest & do business. Now, as per new update buyers will decide who will be Assigned to Platinum (for fast Remittance) or Silver(for powership after 20 days average seller get their Remittance ). It’s a completely death of small sellers on ebay india. Only and only Big Sellers who have very big money to invest will continue with ebay india.

Why I say buyers will decide who will be Assigned to Platinum (for fast Remittance) or Silver(for powership after 20 days average seller get their Remittance )?

To better manage the PaisaPay Remittance process, we’re changing the remittance cycles by assigning you a Seller Remittance Member Status based on the present performance of your seller account.

You will be assigned a ‘Platinum’ or ‘Silver’ Remittance Member Status depending on present performance of your seller account. Please refer the criteria mentioned in the table below. Your Remittance Member Status will determine how soon your remittance will be released after delivery confirmation of the item.

Status Assigned         Criteria                               Remittance release timeline

Platinum                               eTRS & Above Standard               Delivery Confirmation  (As per existing timelines)

Silver                                      Standard & Below Standard        Delivery Confirmation + 14 Days

Now point is how performance of your seller account calculated on ebay india? Its completely depend on FEEDBACKS & DSR RATING. For each and every products sold on ebay, Buyer have authority to provide u feedbacks. But prob is buyer don’t know about what is one star rating & five star rating means to sellers. Buyer provides feedbacks according to him.

Every genuine seller want to be power seller, they try their best to give to buyer but buyer don’t think this. Lots of seller is only sell their products only on ebay india till now because of Fast Remittance. Fast Remittance help seller to grow their business.

I can’t support this UPDATE EVER.

We as a seller can’t force any buyer to give us feedback or to provide us five star rating feedbacks. If we as a seller do this than, what is a meaning of feedback?

WHY A BUYER DECIDE “WHEN SELLER GET THEIR HARD EARN MONEY?”

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Am totally agree with you ..Seems like ebay is day by day forgeting how they have came to this place ..eBay always being called a marketplace and when you say market place so that means is lot of small sellers with small investment ..if ebay limit remmitnace even to the standerd sellers then how even any one think of starting business over ebay ..Its under standble if they do this to seller below standerd rating to make them improve there standerd but most of the sellers on ebay belongs to standard rating and to get above standerd its not a small thing to achive ..I have always supported ebay policy but this something which i dont support ...There are so many sites were sellers are moving and those sites doing everything to make there listings on google search ..it wont take long for buyers to move there too ..eBay should think about this one more time keeping one thing in there mind that its true THEY SUPPORT BUYERS CAUSE IF THEY NOT HAPPY THEN WHO WILL BUY FROM SELLERS BUT SAME TIME IF THERE NO SELLERS THEN FROM WHOM WILL THEY BUY ..

eBay was always first choice of buyer and sellers for its simplicity with best protection ..Please dont make it this complicated that we have to change our mind ...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

RIP ebay sellers..
ebay pls dont do Suicide...
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Better go to their Facebook page and message them and write on their FB Wall. Then they are likely to remove or revise their policy.
Their FB page link is:

https://www.facebook.com/ebaydotin?fref=ts

Hurry up more the posts the quicker response expected.

Thank you

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

i am totally agreed with you

here is the truth...

i am also facing same problem with ebay, like silver paisapay remittance , dsr rating and seller performance, as you said most of the seller on ebay are small scale businessman like us,

ebay is assuming like they are the only one who offers ecommerce services, but they can't even beat flipkart and snapdeal like companies

and they behaves like .. they are the only one who offers ecommerce services in india, best of luck ebay for your future monopoly policies

ebay also don't have a sense that only 10 buyers from 100 buyer gives feedback.. and 2-3 buyer gives negative feedbacks to just show their scam feeling like get the product for free by using ebay buyer protection

and if we begs buyer for feedback, they never reply to us nor gives feedback.(indian mentality)

still ebay tells us that we will evaluate your account performance by checking buyer feedbacks, which is impossible to make it,

its a truth that 80 percent of the buyer comes on ebay to buy the product only... not for to cheerup our service and our product quality

i feel that flipkart ,snapdeal is the best choice to sell products online without any hassel like limitation in quantity like that

i will try ebay till next month , and if i again receives any limitations in selling, i will directly go to flipkart and snapdeal , they are very friendly , as i am registered there, they calls us on every 3 days for any assistance... not like rude ebay

so better is to go to theses sites after a hard tryout on ebay monopoly marketplace

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

i also agreed with you.

some of the ebay customer support exsecutives are rude. the amazon seller supports are talking very friendly.

this company is a really us based company. there standard is very high. now only they are started, but they are growing at a very high speed.

but, my first preference is EBAY. it is a very best site ever. my only opinion to ebay is don't create any policy which affects the sellers.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply