cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to list watches - Ebay cc not responding every time.

neodeals
Community Member

hi,

I was trying to list watches. It tells it is a restricted category, and need to fill up the form. So i filled the online form 5 TO 6 times with same details every time. But not able to get any revert back from ebay cc team. So i talked to them many time regarding this.

First the told me to mail them on inappeals@ebay.in

I mailed them 3 Times with my id and address proof. They told me every time that in 72 hrs i will get revert back.Its been a month i am regularly following up the same. But each time i call them, they tell me that cc will contact you within 24 hrs. But its been a month i dont know when their 24 hrs will over and i will be able to list watches. 

Such a pathetic selfish Customer team. I dont know what are they doing sitting there if they are not able to help. In other sites like amazon or flipkart, cc is too good in this matter. Ebay should learn from them.. 

Very dissapointing. I dont know where to complain and how to list watches now. Can anyone help me regarding this matter.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

gad_6xgqg
Community Member

Do you have your Brand Regitered or Trademarked ? Because most of the watch sellers and other Leather Accessory sellers face this issue !

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

HI, I am selling non branded items, which most of the seller are selling on ebay. These watches are imported. I dont think sellers need to have brands to list watches. although i am not sure. Mayb sellers can reply to this solution. I have stock since many days but not able to list. Pathetic ebay cc,not replying to single mail.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Even I've the same problem, I call them everyday they say your e-mail is not showing here please send again...But I got reply from the team asking purchase bills ID proof ADDRESS proof etc. I sent everything and it's been a month but no improvement in the problem. But I guess this is the routine of eBay previously I wanted to cancel Poweship and I sent hundreds of e-mail and atlast after 40-50 days the problem was solved.... If someone has or knows quick way let me also know.....

Message 4 of 4
latest reply