No use of Excess weight in PS Central

Hi,

Like all other sellers i am slo experiencing issues with excess weight by bluedart and i keep on updating data on PS central under excess weight via .csv file. It remains there for some time and 2-3 items gets works out in which 1-2 gets disapproved stating correct weight was applied.

We are paying hefty FNF fee which is ok but this extra Powership is being paid from our hard earned profits which is not acceptable to me.

As now no data is available on PS central of what i updated and as 45 days are over i will not be getting any compensation for those transaction. Now i again have to cross check each transaction again (old and new) and again fill the excess weight.csv file and upload it. Again ebay will not respond to all of them. Will approve one and will disapprove two transactions.

I feel like i m working for ebay for their profit not ours. They are kind enough to provide remittance with all the deductions which is as good as selling 10 items in retail offline comparing 40 items sold online.

Fed up now. Not complaining as i m the one who chose ebay, but what i expect is i should get all my money after ebay's promised deductions, what i am getting is all the leftover amount after ebay deduct whatever amount they want to.

Cheers...

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hello,

I am facing the same issue.

I had de-activated powership 4 months ago because I had been charged more than 15k in excess, I am not exaggerating. I still have the old docs/mails and proofs.

Then again this month I had started it because of a call which I got ebay explaining me about the new changes in powership,they told me that soon we can enter our own estimates so that we won't we charged excess. I don't think it's going to happen any time soon as it's one of the sources of revenue for ebay.

The new changes have made the interface better but whats the whole point if its expensive.

Regards

Kartik Agarwal

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I kindly request you to read my comments below.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Me to facing the same issue, i have been charged 5 kgs for 160gram packages and sometimes 10 kgs for the same, and there is no reply from the them for my emails. I am stopping all my listings right away. 

Naresh

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I TOO STOPPED ALL AUCTION FORMAT LISTING.  THEY SUCKING MY BLOOD

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member

but you still able to sell What did was i optedt out from powership and ebay suspended my account as i was able to sell more without powership

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I also suffering same issue, Ebay is always not responding selllers. I am a seller of Tuppware when I ship 2 bottles of 500 ml ,This items weight only 250 grams but Aramax and Bluedart as wellas Delivery charging 1.5 kg. How can we afford this harges.

@bulletkart wrote:

Hi,

Like all other sellers i am slo experiencing issues with excess weight by bluedart and i keep on updating data on PS central under excess weight via .csv file. It remains there for some time and 2-3 items gets works out in which 1-2 gets disapproved stating correct weight was applied.

We are paying hefty FNF fee which is ok but this extra Powership is being paid from our hard earned profits which is not acceptable to me.

As now no data is available on PS central of what i updated and as 45 days are over i will not be getting any compensation for those transaction. Now i again have to cross check each transaction again (old and new) and again fill the excess weight.csv file and upload it. Again ebay will not respond to all of them. Will approve one and will disapprove two transactions.

I feel like i m working for ebay for their profit not ours. They are kind enough to provide remittance with all the deductions which is as good as selling 10 items in retail offline comparing 40 items sold online.

Fed up now. Not complaining as i m the one who chose ebay, but what i expect is i should get all my money after ebay's promised deductions, what i am getting is all the leftover amount after ebay deduct whatever amount they want to.

Cheers...

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Stop Powership is the best way out
Message 8 of 8
latest reply