cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly imposed eligibility criteria for PowerShip?

Hello everyone,

After some research I thought of becoming fully fledged ebay seller. I recently opened my account and after that on 1-4-14 I signed up for PowerShip from this page. Till today (9-4-14) my powership isn't enabled. So enquired for that on the toll free number. 

I was told that I need to sell 30 items first before I could actually avail powership. Now, I've heavily invested into the stuff from the point of view that I thought I could sell that using PowerShip. I did read all T&C before signing up. It didn't say I need to sell 30 items first. The sole reason I signed up for PowerShip because of its low shipping rates. I don't think I can sell any of my items if I don't get PowerShip like rates.

Three of the LSP (fedex, aramax & bluedart) are in my vicinity. Even in a situation where if they couldn't come to pick up the stuff, I easily could drop it their offices.

Guys help me out.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Dont think powership charges very low charges. If you compare it with logistics provider charging very high. So better openan account with any logistic provider 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

All couriers start their rated from Rs. 150. 

What kind of rates can I get from them if I open a contract with them?

I searched a lot on the net there's not much info. 

Do you have such account at any courier? What rates they are charging?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have an account with DTDC courier. They offering at very low price. Meet the sales person of courier service and negotiate with them. But promise them that you will give good number of shipments per month.

All the best

Regards 

pepbox.in - An exclusive Men's Apparel Seller

Message 4 of 4
latest reply