Negative feedback with false allegation.

beekar
Community Member

Dear Seller Friends,

One buyer from Chennai with a feedback score of 6, bought some 25p CN coins from me. Though all genuine coins collected from circulation were sent to him, he did not contact me, if he had any complaints against the coins sent to him, but posted a negative comment in my profile and requested ebay for the refund of the amount paid by him.

Though ebay tried to contact him several times though phone and email, to provide proof about his claim, he remained silent. Because he had no proof to justify his claim as all the coins sent to him were original. So finally his claim was rejected by ebay and the price of the coins along with shipping credited to my a/c.

After this I requested ebay to remove the buyer's negative feedback , as those were posted by the buyer with false allegations(which were not proved by him). But today got msg from ebay that they cant remove the buyer's feedback, rather I would request the buyer to remove it.

I'd like to tell the background story of this negative feedback for me. I bought some error coins from a chennai seller. As I had doubts on the genuineness of the error coins, I requested the seller not to send me the coins, if those r fakes. But inspite of my request, he sent me the error coins, which were found by me to be fake. So I requested ebay to refund my amount, which was accepted and finally I left negative comments for that seller, His request for removal of the feedback was denied by me. He wrte to me,"We will see."

That fellow has instigated this buyer to do all such nonsense. Now plz advise me what steps are to be taken by me to remove this unjustified negative feed back left for me.

Again what steps r to be taken to ammend the ebay feedback removal policy, so that such unjustified feedbacks r removed.

Waiting for ur replies. Thank u all.

beekar

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear Friend,

As you are a seller you should know the bad remark of negative feedback. Before leaving negative feedback to other seller you should have think about it. You would have contact the seller and resolve it mutualy. As a seller my advice to all sellers they should not leave a negative feedback for any seller. You can lodge the claim but should not do negative feedback.

As you did with other seller that reverted to you. So in future please be care full.

Ebay will not help you in this matter.

Thanks

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Sorry friend, I completely disagree with ur views. The notorious sellers selling fake items in ebay deserve to get negative feedback and I'll never compromise on this.

I do not care for the negative feedback posted on my profile, as I've sent genuine coins to the buyer and hundreds of my buyers r happy with my service. But I just wished to draw ur attention towards the wrong feedback removal policy of ebay.

Thanks for ur reply.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply