Negative Feedback Without Any Reason

Hi,

Still I didn't get any reply from ebay cc or ebay logistic cc regarding buyer false negative feedback.

I already explained everything to customer care but NO REPLY YET.

Seller protection is just a joke. even I provided the all ebay messages and logistic data proof.

Some one please help me

Regards

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Finally negative feedback removed.

Close the thread.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Lol.

ebay cc.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to remove the Feedback you've received because it doesn't meet the criteria for removal as per the feedback policy.

In order to remove the feedback please communicate with the buyer and ask him to leave a positive follow up comment stating "Remove the feedback" besides the negative/ neutral feedback that he/she has left for you.

Or else ask the buyer to write us mail directly from his/ her registered email address regarding your feedback removal at 'inrswebhelp@ebay.com' so that the feedback will be removed.

if buyer not responding then

If buyer is not responding than ebay cannot help you out in this issue.

wow. nice ebay cc

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

ebay cc

I have checked each and everything, the feedback cannot be removed as per ebay feedback removal policy.

We need confirmation from buyer's end only for removal of feedback.

As we do not have enough evidience for removal of feedback we will not be able to remove feedback for you.

which evidence you want...?

district attorney latter...?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Mohd Gaus K.
So I would like to tell you in this case ebay will not be able to help you out as buyer is not responding than it is assumed that buyer is not ready to resolve issue with selelr and don't want to remove his negative feedback left.

Mohd Gaus K.
I hope I have answered all your concerns. Any other queries that I can help you with?

rajatvaruna
but tell me if feedback is false and i'm losing my business then who is responsible...ebay bcoz hes not listing to his seller. who giving business to ebay

Mohd Gaus K.
Sorry but in this situation ebay cannot help you.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi,

Finally negative feedback removed.

Close the thread.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi,

Still I didn't get any reply from ebay cc or ebay logistic cc regarding buyer false negative feedback.

I already explained everything to customer care but NO REPLY YET.

Seller protection is just a joke. even I provided the all ebay messages and logistic data proof.

Some one please help me

Regards

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ebay must have some kind of solution against buyer who are habitual of leaving negative feedback for no reason. When sellers is ready to resolve any issue buyer has , ebay must remove negative feedback. Buyer should not be allowed to leave negative feedback without giving opportunity for seller to resolve his problem. Buyer must leave negative feedback if sellers is not ready to cooperate. Purpose of leaving megative feedback should be to resolve problem & not to harm seller rating unnecessarily. I have first very bad experinece with such buyer. I have buyer who left negative feedback for no fault of us. We ship watches in carboard boxes clearly mentioned in listing which can be easily damaged if courier co. put extra weight on this no matter how good we pack. As per my telephonic conversation with buyer he received product well intact just got the packing box damaged which is lof no use as we use cardboard box just for packing. Inspite of our best effort in resolving his problem & offering him refund just for broken no use of packaging box, i offred him full refund for product which he received safely but still buyer seems to enjoy negative feedback without  extending any courtsey & feekling that sellers is suffering for his wrong feedback.  What else seller can do? Packaging has to be thrown only product have to used. How sellers can ensure that even packaing box is not damaged in transit? Packaning box is used by seller so that product is delivered safely. Cardboard box which we use for packing is of no use. Buyer has to throw that box in any way.  I could have excepted his negative feedback if product is damaged or has problem. But that was not case.  What can be doen against such buyer, Ebay must tell seller.  It is so hurting when anyone leave feedback just to harm seller rating. Buyer leave negative fednack so casually without thinking that how much it can cost to seller. NEGATIVE FEEDBACK MUST BE USED TO GET PROBLEM RESOLVED & not for blackmailing.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply