Need eBay printed tapes. Ready to pay

Hi . im not a eBay powership seller so i need eBay packing material and tapes so that packing look genuine and good. Im ready to pay. Can any powership seller can help me. Dont need a bulk quantity and even 1-2 printed tapes will work.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

We are strictly not allowed to sell ebay branded packing material.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

HELLO, WHAT MADE YOU THINK EBAY BRAND MATERIAL MAKES A PACKING GOOD ON ANY GROUND? WHEN I

BECAME A POWERSELLER, THERE WERE THOSE LINES WRITTEN ABT PACKING MATERIAL AND ALL----NEVER

DID I CARE! I ALSO FELT IT UNREASONABLE TO BECOME EBAY'S AD BUDDY WHEN THEY'RE NOT PAYING ME

FOR THE SAME. THOUSANDS OF TRANSACTIONS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED---NO BUYER EVER TOLD ME THAT

HE WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE PACKING. USE GOOD MATERIAL, AVAILABLE ANYWHERE, THAT'LL DO. AND YEAH,

BETTER A GOOD QUALITY ITEM IN A 'NO-BRAND-PACKING' THAN SOMETHING UGLY INSIDE 'EBAY-BRAND-PACK'.

BUYERS DON'T CARE FOR EBAY'S TAPES---THEY CARE ONLY FOR A SECURED/NEAT/SAFE PACKING.:)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Ebay packing material is no more for sale, join ebay powership program and you will get all the packing material and tapes for free. Its worth it really.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I know but My sale is not that much thats why im not getting powership. Thats why i want to purchase 1 printed tape from powership seller. Hope Anyone can help
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

We are strictly not allowed to sell ebay branded packing material.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Ok 😞

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

HELLO, WHAT MADE YOU THINK EBAY BRAND MATERIAL MAKES A PACKING GOOD ON ANY GROUND? WHEN I

BECAME A POWERSELLER, THERE WERE THOSE LINES WRITTEN ABT PACKING MATERIAL AND ALL----NEVER

DID I CARE! I ALSO FELT IT UNREASONABLE TO BECOME EBAY'S AD BUDDY WHEN THEY'RE NOT PAYING ME

FOR THE SAME. THOUSANDS OF TRANSACTIONS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED---NO BUYER EVER TOLD ME THAT

HE WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE PACKING. USE GOOD MATERIAL, AVAILABLE ANYWHERE, THAT'LL DO. AND YEAH,

BETTER A GOOD QUALITY ITEM IN A 'NO-BRAND-PACKING' THAN SOMETHING UGLY INSIDE 'EBAY-BRAND-PACK'.

BUYERS DON'T CARE FOR EBAY'S TAPES---THEY CARE ONLY FOR A SECURED/NEAT/SAFE PACKING.:)

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks Smiley Happy   . Now i wont care of packing material Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

But your powership is not available then ?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply