cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Escalation Contacts of eBay.in and eBay on the whole

lotmany
Community Member
We would like to know Escalation contacts of eBay.in and eBay on the whole.

Does eBay has any escalation matrix to address its customers issues/views and help them grow mutually?

Regards
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

I was advised by ebay resolution team to ship back the product and to provide scanned copy of dispatch note.On March 29 2013, I shipped back the product and waiting for the shipping amount to be refunded.The customer care staff is very horrible.One lady even had time for humming songs while I was placed on hold! Another lady named Safoora gives a 100% assurance of getting a call back in 48 hours when I had chat session with her twice.I even asked for the escalation matrix but she didn't had any other response than telling she already escalated the issue. Another guy named Hammad disconnected the chat while I was still online. Both call centre as well as chat support are a waste!!!
I think all buyers should combine and file a legal case against ebay India.
Message 11 of 22
latest reply

jaf_rockz
Community Member
Hi All,

I just started bidding for Tag Heuer formula 1 watch which is around 40K,
I won the bid and to my surprise these ppl have sent me a local watch which is not even 200/-!!!!!
M still in shock! Added to this I have sent an E mail to ebay, no response!
Sent another E mail to customer copied ebay no response!

M still in shock!
Message 12 of 22
latest reply

not only for buyers, ebay is overlooking sellers' complaints as well. regarding payment from Paisapay to myself as a seller, they are playing fool's game and very irresponsible. dont know for whose gain they are running this decade old company. very digusted by how they respond to our true comments.

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

rakhi.nair
Community Member

i have contacted many time in customer support regarding the purchase, because i have purchased samsung s2 in ebay 2 months before. but now its not working.i have contacted many times to seller, but there is no response. also coantacted ebay. your service is too bad. also no replay from your side.

@lotmany wrote:

Does eBay has any escalation matrix to address its customers issues/views and help them grow mutually?

Regards

@lotmany wrote:

Regards

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

Let me describe my horrible experience with Ebay. Prompted by a false and misleading advertisement, i was made to purchase a broken/non-functional PS3 from EBAY. The Broken Ps3 was delivered to my office address. After realising that is non-functional, i raised a claim request. Claim id is 644403. Now after almost one week of raising the claim, one very impolite ebay executive calls me and informs me that, a reverse pick up can be arranged only within one working day, that too, only from the address to which it was delivered. From the tone of his words, i felt deeply disgusted. The call was made at 6.45 PM, saturday, 12th Sept. Now, the next 2 days being holidays, how do i arrange for the reverse pick up from office. And what is the logic of pick up with one working day? Having said that, the executive disconnected the phone. Now i get a mail from Ebay saying that i have to send the shipment back myself and i have send them proof of receipt within 3 days from now. I am out of town for the weekend. How do i ship it when i am out of town. And if i dont send them proof of reverse shipment in 3 days from now, they will reject my claim refund. which means they will take my 13000 Rs for nothing. This is threat and i feel mentally harrassed. I am going to take this matter up with appropriate authorities.

Message 15 of 22
latest reply

I'm facing a similar issue with ebay cust care - I raised a claim on 23-oct, still now i did not get any call from the rep who is handling the claim. when I call them they say that the rep already tried to reach me and my number was switched off. the ebay reps id on the claim is - "***" -- if any ebay authorities can find this "sleeping agent", can ask him to wake up and resolve my claim

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

You may try this - http://deals.ebay.in/cs/grievanceofficer.html

It has step by step escalation matrix. Hope it helps.

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

amarn-g
Community Member
Hi all even I have the same issue... I got **bleep** experience in e bay no value for customer I have claimed for refund till now I have not received even a single paise after continues follow up... Never buy any product from this poor market..
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Bought this item ***

Received empty packet. Paid via netbanking.

Ebay Guarantee Claim ID ***, Paisapay ID: ***, ItemNo. *** SR# ***

Refund rejected.

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

This link is not working.
Cunning ebay removed it.
Message 20 of 22
latest reply