cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEGATIVE RATING MOST POWERFUL TOOL TO REMOVE TOP SELLERS FROM EBAY

I must say that if you are buyer and want products for free or if you are a Ebay competitor site the most powerful tool you have in your hand to bring down the sales in ebay is Negative ratings

As many of us who are genuine sellers do agree with me that in ebay the rules of ratings are such that even if you are a genuine seller with lets say 220+ positive excellent ratings but if you receive even a two negative rating you are finished

The best part is any buyer even a just registered one who has never purchased in his life on site and even if he buyers only Rs.100 product he has all the rights to destroy any of the top sellers graph by just giving a negative rating and with comments like the rubber of swimming goggles which he purchased worth Rs145 are smelling.

And the best part is our Ebay says that Sorry we know it is unjustified but we cant remove it as system doesn't allow us Well fine no problem this is what we listen after paying shop fees priority fees and top of all even after knowing we are genuine sellers with excellent ratings on our credit it is really very sad

I really feel that if the same unfair policy continues the time will come where any other sites will do only one thing is that they will create only 5 ID with different names and only once I repeat only once they will buy from top 30 Ebay.in sellers with each ID's product worth minimum value even Rs 100 will do and just give negative rating to each trade saying quality is not good product is smelling.

That's it work done,all 30 sellers will receive 5 negative ratings in a row and will get delisted % will go down to 90% superseller status will be gone all money spent on shop, special listings gone in drains.

Friends the climax is more interesting is that when these sellers will approach ebay for removal of ratings and tell ebay that listen we are top sellers with +500 ratings selling here since years with no problems and this 5 ratings are unjustified given by buyers who registered just last week. please do the needful.

BUT answer is simple and sweet and it is ready with ebay all the time you contact seller support for rating removal
" sir we understand your problem we know you are genuine seller we know everything..... but we are sorry our hands are tied and cant go above rules , we know you are 100% correct but still we are not in a position to help you we cant remove the rating in any way but yes you can request this fresh buyers by touching their feet to withdraw it but still it will remain on your page".

And this is it all top sellers will be delisted in no time

I APPEAL TO ALL GENUINE SELLERS PLEASE COME TOGETHER AND ASK EBAY TO CHANGE THIS BLACK RULE OR WE WILL CHANGE THE SITE IT IS INDEED A HIGH TIME AS I AM SURE MOST SELLERS ARE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM
YOUR STRONG OPINIONS REQUIRED
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

i agree
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

cellphonez_in1
Community Member
Below is the copied email conversation between me (cellphonez_in1) and ebay kindly read this and u wont believe that a internatinal site can be so irresponsible.

Hello ,
thank u for the pain u have taken to resolve this issue ,but it is still fruitless for me ,i thank ebay for this time wasting procedures and one thing is for sure that now if my account is not reinstated after this clarification also then i will be forced to show this negligent and irresponsible face of ebay to the whole world ,believe me the whole team who has shown this negligence in my case will be in trouble ,b'coz my account was suspended without and prior communication or warning niether any clarification for all these baseless allegations were acquired from me ,and this time i am pretty serious of what i am telling , i have all the proof ,the email which was sent to me and wrong answer to my question everything ,and all that will be used as evidence against defeciency in service from ebay ,u people do not even have phone support i called up the ebay office(lower parel) 3 times ,but all of them were just transfering the lines to each other ,simply stating that i was talking to the wrong person and the concerned department can be contacted only my mail ,so u people have wasted my time ,money and i have gone through a lot of mental tension and agony ,i am being harrased by u people from last 2 days ,so if my account is not reinstated right now upon the reciept of this second clarification then i will be forced to go against ebay.

Online Fraud Complaints of Non-Shipment:

1) 6383786172 - swamipr1977@yahoo.com - swamipr1977_in1
http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolveDispute&DisputeID=55222171
view this link and plz don not ask for any further clarification ,this is a complaint of non-shipment ,here the buyer has agreed that he has recd the product ,check it out urself ,how can someone complain abt missing accessories when he has not recd the product.
Or if this link does not work then check this out
swamipr1977_in1 19-May-2005 at 10:30:25 IST

Dispute Escalated to eBay
Final Comments: I have now escalated this issue to a claim as i find that the item has not been received as stated.
The following were missing from the box
1)32 MB Memory stick Duo Pro card,
2)Memory stick holder,

3)Carrying Case,
4)Protective case,
5)Travel charger
which are supposed to be part of the new
product package.

swamipr1977_in1 18-May-2005 at 17:19:23 IST

I know the piece is new, but what has happened is that the items i mentioned are missing. I have no
other option than to claim item not received as mentioned. No use in arguing with you as this is
taking me no where.

cellphonez_in1 18-May-2005 at 13:25:24 IST

I Dont know what has gone wrong ,but the thing which i have sent u is box packed new piece and this
is all we get in a new piece here and kindly understand my point too ,there are no chances of things
going missing as it was packed by me ,hence there is no chance of a mistake from my side

swamipr1977_in1 17-May-2005 at 16:21:08 IST

No sir.
The items which i have mentioned are missing for sure. I do not have any reason to say so.
and i found that the product packing itself was not new. I am sure that a mistake has occurred
somewhere. Kindly check up on your side. there is no way the package could have been tampered on
transit as the packing was with a cloth package and stitched on all sides. i do not have any other
reason for making such a claim and i regret the way this transaction is going.

cellphonez_in1 17-May-2005 at 13:10:42 IST

The claims which u r making is not possible ,bcoz i have sent u the box pack piece with all the
accesories inside ,and i have already delivered u what u have paid for and there is no reason that i
should not have given u the full accesories ,u confirm the product price there and even the accessories
which come with the piece ,i fail to understand y is this claim that u r making ,bcoz i had personally
checked the accessories and i found it upto the mark.

swamipr1977_in1 17-May-2005 at 10:05:35 IST

Sir,
I have to escalate this issue, following were the items missing from the
box, 32 MB Memory
stick Duo Pro card,Memory stick holder, Carrying Case, Protective case, Travel charger. I am so
escalating the claim as product not received as described. I have no other option but this. Sorry
about that.

swamipr1977_in1 13-May-2005 at 10:41:43 IST

Sir,
I am not completely satisfied with product that u have supplied. it was supposed to be box
packed and new. but the box came up so badly damaged.
And worst of all. THE MEMORY STICK DUO PRO
32MB is MISSING!!!!!!. I truly did not expect this from. Moreover there is no warrrany card in it.
If its a new box product i should be having the warranty card. I am totally dissatisified with this
transaction. (it has been so late, no proper communication and finally an incomplete product shiiping).

cellphonez_in1 12-May-2005 at 16:16:53 IST

The item has been shipped.
Shipping Company: speed post
Shipping Date:
Tracking Number: SPEE169967745IN
Additional Details:

swamipr1977_in1 12-May-2005 at 09:27:02 IST

Sir,
Again u have stopped communcication, and its more than 5 working days since u promised me the
product, and i also see another mobile put up for bidding. so it is not fair that u not send me the
product. please do reply with the product, or refund me the amount. i will have no other option but
to escalate the incident and report it to the cyber crime department. sorry for being harsh. u are
forcing me so.

swamipr1977_in1 11-May-2005 at 15:19:58 IST

Hi Sir,
I haven't yet received the product, and its now 4 working days past sir. Is there any other
delay that has happened? Do let me know. And u had specified that i will be receiving the product
through "Speed Post" right?
Regards
Swami

swamipr1977_in1 07-May-2005 at 16:47:10 IST

Sure I'll do that sir 🙂

cellphonez_in1 07-May-2005 at 09:43:09 IST

ok sir ,its ur wish ,but plz remember to close the dispute as soon as u recieve ur product.

swamipr1977_in1 06-May-2005 at 11:29:28 IST

Hello Sir,
I will be closing the dispute as soon as i receive the product. I am not implying that i
dont trust you but i just want to keep it open till i receive the product, just to reassure me. Please
understand me.

Thanks

Swami

cellphonez_in1 06-May-2005 at 11:21:33 IST

despatched through speed post and i would like u to close this dispute

swamipr1977_in1 05-May-2005 at 10:24:26 IST

Wow Sir! That is great news for me. Expecting the product 🙂 And hope to have more purchases from u
sir 🙂 And one last question, Which shipping service will the product be shipped through?

cellphonez_in1 05-May-2005 at 10:21:51 IST

u will be recieving ur product in the next 4-5 working days approximately

swamipr1977_in1 05-May-2005 at 10:11:35 IST

Hello sir,
I do understand the difficulty of your situation. I was concerned because i did not receive
any email also from you.sorry for opening a dispute,I was infact impressed by your feedback and so
was quick with my payment. I'll make sure that the dispute is reverted back and have the rating
changed. Thanks a lot for explaining the situation to me. Any idea as to when i will be receiving
the product? Just some approximate number will do.

Thanks and sorrry for confusion
Swam

cellphonez_in1 03-May-2005 at 09:56:29 IST

Hello sir ,
i am very sad to see a dispute opened by u, but it was not ur fault ,since i was not
there in mumbai for past 16 days ,i was unable to login at my ebay a/c hence its my mistake and i
apologize for that ,and i request u to close this dispute ,b'coz people like u who make quick payment
are great buyers and i don't want to lose a customer like u ,i have just reached my place half an
hour back ,so i will be despatching ur product by tommorow.

swamipr1977_in1 03-May-2005 at 08:36:37 IST

Hello Sir,
Despite repeated messages you have not been responding. Are u bent on giving the product
or not?

Swami

swamipr1977_in1 28-Apr-2005 at 09:48:57 IST

Hi Sir,
I have raised a dispute, since u have chosen not to respond to any of my emails. In case u
had some issues communicating back to me. do get back to me and i am sorry for raising the dispute
in that case.

Thanks

Swami

Hope this helps you to understand that the party has already recd the product and the allegation on me is baseless.

2)6400542859 - rekapalllis@yahoo.co.in - rekapalli_in1

Kindly follow the second mail which will be forwarded to u ,and if still not satisfied then contact paisapay and inquire abt the same ,why everytime i need to give a clarification, this is pure harrasment from ebay.

*Negative/Neutral Feedback of Non-Shipment:

he filed the dispute and gave me the negative rating on the third day of purchase ,he is really quick in all things ,but unfortunately i did not deserve a negative rating ,i applied for unfair rating to ebay but in vain.And as i have provided u with enough evidence that the product has been delivered long back his rating is also unfair.

2) 6400542858 - paresh_dc@sify.com - pareshdc
he gave me a neutral rating just b'coz he could not contact me and his product has been delayed so i have already requested him to be patient and your product will be deliverd.
This is the second time i am providing u with the same clarification and plz take some trouble to read this time.

*Online Fraud Complaints of Item Misrepresentation:

5970281336 - asgokhale@yahoo.com - asg77_in1

first he claimed that he had not recd the product ,but when i provided the details of courier ,then he started claiming that the product is not working ,still i was ready to co-operate hence i sent him an replacement ,but still he was not satisfied hence now claims that i have not send him the launching pad , why always sellers are asked for the proof ,tell him to proove that i have not sent him the full product
I also have recd this mail which states that i need to fax the POD ,so i am a little confused as to what to do ,just b'coz the whole ebay team is confused ,one says that item not recd ,and u need to proove that u have shipped that by faxing the POD and the other says that the item was misrepresented and the item which u have sent is faulty , now plz confirm as what i have to do ,still i have sent u sufficient proof for this now. And also i am forwarding the mail to u in case u do not find the copied mail upto the mark.

Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:44:22 -0700
To: "Cellphonez Cellphonez"
Subject: Re: H FP91017 eBay Purchase Protection Claim 423462 filed against your account (KMM174010387V95840L0KM)

Hello,

Thank you for your reply about Standard Purchase Protection Claim
#423462.

Please keep in mind that a buyer may file a Standard Purchase
Protection
Claim anytime that they feel they have been defrauded. Once the claim
is
filed, an investigation is done to determine the validity of the claim.

To assist us in the investigation of this claim, please send us a copy
of the shipping proof you have for this transaction. Please fax this
information to us within the next 3 days.

FAX:
(866) 754 - 0430
Attn: Henry Claim #423462

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Henry
Claims Adjuster
Standard Purchase Protection Program
eBay Trust & Safety

Whether you're new to eBay or an experienced buyer and seller, the eBay
Security & Resolution Center can help you protect yourself on eBay and
online. For more information, please click the "Security Center" link
at
the bottom of most eBay pages.

Negative/Neutral Feedback of Item Misrepresentation:

6393474852 - addforg@gmail.com - nogoliz

in this case check his ratings first and reputaion ,he is a non commited buyer with not any intent to buy on this site but to harras people on this site ,and the rating given by him is without purchasing the product and the pure logic is that how can anyone judge the product before seeing it ,but in this case also i emailed ebay about the unfair rating recd ,but as usual a simple cut and paste reply. Check out the comments and ratings below -2 AND HE IS A MEMBER SINCE ONE MONTH WITH -2 RATINGS , Now i hope u unserstand my point that sellers are mistreated by these kind of buyers and also by ebay just b'coz of these buyers.

BEWARE!!! - Not a Genuine buyer! Bid on the item and then bargains on the price!
Seller computerassociate ( 15) 05-Jun-2005 20:51 7516540323

payment not recd till date ,fake buyer
Seller cellphonez_in1 ( 15)
no longer a registered user 31-May-2005 10:16 6393474852

6393474669- addforzaf@yahoo.com - golideukya

Look at his Id and his ratings ,not purchased anything from me ,but still has rated me negative ,but unfortunately i cannot do anything ,in this case also i emailed ebay about the unfair rating recd ,but as usual a simple cut and paste reply. So who is the culprit here ,now u decide. AND i have been complaining this to ebay from since long and always i get to here is that "we are working on it ,and we are really aware of the problems the sellers face because of these fradulent and mischievious buyers ," i have heard that several times from the telecallers from ebay ,but still nothing has changed and look who is the victim of this nuisance now.Here Again we go he has a -1 Rating and a member since last month only

fake buyer ,payment not recd
no longer a registered user 31-May-2005 10:16 Private

cannot comment on this because the opposite party is lying from the start but as a firm belief of ebay ,buyers are not fraud and don't lie at all ,it is the seller who is at fault all the way ,even if the buyer changes his claims from time to time a foul play is not suspected at his end ,I wish if sometime in near future ,ebay will feel the need to investigate the matter and will not then suspend any sellers account on these unfair ratings by buyers who at their will can destroy a sellers reputation and business as well.IN THIS CASE HE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS RATINGS ,i told u buyers are the king on ebay.

6388097619 - pande68ajay@yahoo.co.in - pande68ajay

he placed a bid on my item for rs8100 and when he won the bid ,he contacted me and insisted on a discount ,i asked him for rs 7500 with shipping whereas it was 8100 +250 rs for shipping total 8350 Rs ,i straight away gave him a discount of 850 Rs but he refused to buy and asked me to sell that for just mere 6000 Rs ,and when i refused he gave me a negative rating stating that "sells refurbished goods, beware of him.." now can anybody expalin me that how can one leave such comments without looking at the product ,it is obvious that the buyers has given me such a rating in revenge.Here also the same case ,he has a -1 score and a member since last month

1 feedback received by pande68ajay (0 mutually withdrawn) Page 1 of 1

Comment From Date/Time Item #

payment not recd till date ,plz complete the deal
no longer a registered user 09-May-2005 22:37 6388097619
Reply by pande68ajay: You first be sure on the product and its condition, state facts clearly 10-May-2005 16:20

This is the second time i am providing u with the same clarification and plz take some trouble to read this time.

I hope Now my account will be reinstated failure to which can cause damage to ebays reputation which i do not want and i am expecting a quick reply.

eBay India Customer Support wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write eBay Customer Support. I realize
that this situation may be frustrating and I can certainly understand
your position. My name is Bliss, and I have provided some information
below that will help clarify what your options are in this situation,
and what we can do to assist.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this information. We have noted
items 6383788425 and 6388417621 as resolved on your account.

The following list of transactions must still be resolved before your
account is eligible for reinstatement:

*Online Fraud Complaints of Non-Shipment:

6383786172 - swamipr1977@yahoo.com - swamipr1977_in1
6400542859 - rekapalllis@yahoo.co.in - rekapalli_in1

6400542858 - paresh_dc@sify.com - pareshdc

*Negative/Neutral Feedback of Item Misrepresentation:

*Please note that proof of shipment (i.e. Courier Tracking number) will
not be accepted as evidence of resolution for the complaints of
misrepresentation against your account.

In regards to the online complaint from rekapalli_in1, please be aware
that while PaisaPay and eBay are affiliated, we are seperate companies.
As such, if you can send us a copy of the email that you received from
PaisaPay with its full header, I will be able to mark that transaction
as resolved.

A header is a string of "nonsense" characters that traces the path of an
email from sender to receiver. Below is an example of what a header
looks like:

Return-Path:
Received: from mail-pacbell.net (mail-gw5.pacbell.net [206.13.28.23])
by ixmail9.ix.netcom.com (8.8.7-s-4/8.8.7/(NETCOM v1.01)) with ESMTP id;

for ; Mon, 22 Mar 1999 06:34:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: from 207.214.211.69 (ppp-207-214-211-69.sntc01.pacbell.net
[207.214.211.69]) by mail-
gw5.pacbell.net (8.8.8/8.7.1) with SMTP id GAA15251; Mon, 22 Mar 1999
06:34:28 -0800 (PST)
Message-ID: <36F5D668@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 06:34:32 +0100
Reply-To:
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.03-PBI-N303 (Macintosh; I; 68K)
MIME-Version: 1.0
To:
Subject: TITLE OF EMAIL
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Accessing this header information will depend on your email program, for
example:

Outlook Express: First click on a message you want to view. From the
Menu bar at the top of OE click on "File", then "Properties". now click
on the "Details" tab.

Outlook2000: Open the message in a separate window Select the View menu
and then 'Options'. copy the text in the Internet Headers window,
unfortunately it doesn't include the message itself.

Netscape Mail/Messenger: Select View/Headers/All from the menu bar.

Hotmail: Select Options, Preferences, Message Headers, Full/Advanced

Yahoo: Select Options, Preferences, Show Headers, All, and click "ok"

For other email programs, please contact your email provider.

We appreciate your efforts in resolving the Seller Non-performance
complaints against your account. When all of the transactions listed
above are resolved, please contact us by replying to this message and we
will be happy to review your account for reinstatement. If you are
unable to reply to this message, you can contact us by taking the
following steps:

1. Select the "help" link at the top of most eBay pages.
2. Select the following when the Help page appears on the left of the
page:

Contact us > Ask about registration, passwords, changing email / User ID
> Registration > Ask about your blocked or suspended account

In regards to the listings that were active when your account was
suspended, all fees associated with them were credited to your account,
and you will have the option of relisting them when your account is
restored. In regards to the losses, as per eBay's User Agreement, eBay
is only a venue for buyers and sellers to meet, and so is not
responsible for any losses that you may incur for violating eBay's
policies. For more information on the User Agreement, please visit the
following eBay page.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/user-agreement.html?ssPageName=f:f:IN

Again, thank you for taking the time to write to eBay's Trust and Safety
department. I understand your frustration with the situation, and I
appreciate your continued help in keeping eBay a safe and fair place to
trade.

Regards,

Bliss
eBay Customer Support

eNews!

To learn more about eBay and our member community, visit our Community
Board at the link below:

http://hub.ebay.in/community?ssPageName=CMDV:BC:COMM:IN

In order to better serve you, we'd like to occasionally request feedback
on our service. If you would rather not participate, please click on the
link below and send us an email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line.

mailto:cssremove@ebay.com

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

PLZ READ CAREFULLY
hello ,
thanks for your response ,this email will act as a proof of deficiency
in services of ebay and how irresponsible Ebay is towards its community
,but as my hands are tied now ,i am giving the clarification below.

Online complaints of non shipment

1)6383786172 - swamipr1977@yahoo.com - swamipr1977_in1
Despatched through Speed Post No.SP EE 169967745IN
Despatch date:11/05/05 ,Time:15:05
And it has already been delivered ,the biggest proof of this can be
found in the ebay database where this buyer has complained that he has
not recd a pouch along with the piece and i had given him the reason for
that ,u can check that in my dispute console ,plz read our conversation
in which he says that he has recd the product but has a complain.

2)6383788425 - mdimran7860@yahoo.com - mdimran007
Despatched through speed post No.SP EE 169964673IN
Despatch Date:03/05/2005 ,Time:17:33
Already been delivered and he has closed the dispute on 7th may i.e
on the second day when i contacted him and resolved the issue as it was
a wrong address that caused the delay ,but then everything worked out to
be fine and also he has not escalated the isuue to reimburse claim then
what is the fuss about, this ie very irresponsible from ebay.

3)6400542859 - rekapalllis@yahoo.co.in - rekapalli_in1
Not Shipped ,Payment Not Recd.
Wow Amazing this case will really help me focus the amount of
negligence ebay has ,follow the email by EBAY below and you people will
be really ashamed of yourself .
Now when the payment has been rejected how can i ship the product ,and
where is fraud ,if anyone complains like this ,then you people don't
investigate the matter just gave me a fraud tiltle .SEE BELOW.

Thu, 9 Jun 2005 02:05:13 -0700From:"PaisaPay (eBay)"
Add to Address
BookTo:cellphonez4u@yahoo.co.inSubject:Credit Card Payment for PaisaPay
Transaction #70232014 was Rejected

#message .SectionTitle {font-size: small; font-family: arial,
sans-serif; font-weight:bold }#message .SmallTitle {font-size: x-small;
font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight:bold }#message .SectionBody
{font-size: x-small; font-family: arial, sans-serif}#message
.DetailTable, #message .DetailTable th {font-size: 10 pt; font-family:
arial, sans-serif; font-weight:normal }#message .Title {font-size:
medium; font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif}#message .BodyFont
{font-size: 10 pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif;
font-weight:normal}#message .BodyFontStrong {font-size: 10 pt;
font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight:bold}#message .SmallBody
{font-size: xx-small; font-family: arial, sans-serif;
font-weight:normal; margin-top: 8 px; margin-bottom: 6 px}#message
.Separator { COLOR: #CCCCCC; height: 1px}#message .HighlightedSeparator
{ COLOR: #9999cc; height: 1px}#message .FooterSeparator { COLOR:
#CCCCCC; height: 1px}#message .Footer, #message .Footer p {font-size:
xx-s!
mall;
font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#666666; margin-top: 2 px;
margin-bottom: 8 px}#message .SmallPara, #message .SmallParap
{margin-top: 8 px; margin-bottom: 6 px} #message .ItemTitle {font-size:
10pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight:bold }PaisaPay Credit
Card Payment Rejected
Dear MOhammed RAj,

rekapalli_in1's credit card payment of Rs. 3,050.00 has been rejected by
PaisaPay Customer Support for the following reason: Buyer not
contactable. Please do not ship the item(s) as the payment has been
rejected.

If you have any questions about this message, please contact PaisaPay
Customer Support.

Sincerely,

PaisaPay Customer Support, eBay.

This is the email from ebay i had recd on 9th june and still ebay
expects me to ship the item without getting the payment ,great going
....ebay.....

he filed the dispute and gave me the negative rating on the third day
of purchase ,he is really quick in all things ,but unfortunately i did
not deserve a negative rating ,i applied for unfair rating to ebay but
in vain.And as i have provided u with enough evidence that the product
has been delivered long back his rating is also unfair.

2) 6400542858 - paresh_dc@sify.com - pareshdc
he gave me a neutral rating just b'coz he could not contact me and his
product has been delayed so i have already requested him to be patient
and your product will be deliverd.

1) 5970281336 - asgokhale@yahoo.com - asg77_in1

first he claimed that he had not recd the product ,but when i provided
the details of courier ,then he started claiming that the product is not
working ,still i was ready to co-operate hence i sent him an replacement
,but still he was not satisfied hence now claims that i have not send
him the launching pad , why always sellers are asked for the proof ,tell
him to proove that i have sent him the full product.

2)6388417621 - raghavan.ms@gmail.com - helloraghs01

mr raghav and me are constantly in touch and we both are ready to
co-operate ,and mr. raghav has also not escaleted the matter to ebay
,then why all this ,i am happy dealing with him ,you can read his and
mine comments on the dispute console .

1)6388417621 - raghavan.ms@gmail.com - helloraghs01

According to me this is a unfair rating i have recd and also filed a
unfair rating recd with ebay but as usual all in vain , but mr ,raghav
is ready to take back the feedback and he clearly states that in the
response of dispute ,he was just waiting for some suitable options which
i have already provided him and also requested him to close the dispute.

2)6393474852 - addforg@gmail.com - nogoliz

in this case check his ratings first and reputaion ,he is a non commited
buyer with not any intent to buy on this site but to harras people on
this site ,and the rating given by him is without purchasing the product
and the pure logic is that how can anyone judge the product before
seeing it ,but in this case also i emailed ebay about the unfair rating
recd ,but as usual a simple cut and paste reply.

3)6393474669- addforzaf@yahoo.com - golideukya

Look at his Id and his ratings ,not purchased anything from me ,but
still has rated me negative ,but unfortunately i cannot do anything ,in
this case also i emailed ebay about the unfair rating recd ,but as usual
a simple cut and paste reply. So who is the culprit here ,now u decide.
AND i have been complaining this to ebay from since long and always i
get to here is that "we are working on it ,and we are really aware of
the problems the sellers face because of these fradulent and
mischievious buyers ," i have heard that several times from the
telecallers from ebay ,but still nothing has changed and look who is the
victim of this nuisance now.

4)5970281336 - asgokhale@yahoo.com - asg77_in1

cannot comment on this because the opposite party is lying from the
start but as a firm belief of ebay ,buyers are not fraud and don't lie
at all ,it is the seller who is at fault all the way ,even if the buyer
changes his claims from time to time a foul play is not suspected at his
end ,I wish if sometime in near future ,ebay will feel the need to
investigate the matter and will not then suspend any sellers account on
these unfair ratings by buyers who at their will can destroy a sellers
reputation and business as well.

5)6388097619 - pande68ajay@yahoo.co.in - pande68ajay

he placed a bid on my item for rs8100 and when he won the bid ,he
contacted me and insisted on a discount ,i asked him for rs 7500 with
shipping whereas it was 8100 +250 rs for shipping total 8350 Rs ,i
straight away gave him a discount of 850 Rs but he refused to buy and
asked me to sell that for just mere 6000 Rs ,and when i refused he gave
me a negative rating stating that "sells refurbished goods, beware of
him.." now can anybody expalin me that how can one leave such comments
without looking at the product ,it is obvious that the buyers has given
me such a rating in revenge.

I hereby conclude that all the information provided is true and will be
backed by additional proof required.I hope my account will be reinstated
ASAP.

I am really very disappointed by the action taken by ebay ,the life of a
seller on ebay is really miserable and on the shoetip of the buyer and
ebay ,they can throw away any seller without even a notice or
clarification.

Such irresponsible attitude from ebay was not expected and plz clear my
queries below:

1)what will happen to my listings which were active ,when my account is
reinstated

2)what about the losses which i will incurr due to ebays negligence

eBay India Customer Support wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write eBay Customer Support. I realize
that this situation may be frustrating and I can certainly understand
your position. My name is Bliss, and I have provided some information
below that will help clarify what your options are in this situation,
and what we can do to assist.

First, I would like to apologize for the incorrect information that you
were given in our previous response. I appreciate your desire to resolve
these issues and value your cooperation in this matter.

In order to be considered for reinstatement, please provide evidence
that the complaints listed below have been resolved:

*Online Fraud Complaints of Non-Shipment:

6383788425 - mdimran7860@yahoo.com - mdimran007
6400542859 - rekapalllis@yahoo.co.in - rekapalli_in1

6400542858 - paresh_dc@sify.com - pareshdc

6388417621 - raghavan.ms@gmail.com - helloraghs01

6388417621 - raghavan.ms@gmail.com - helloraghs01

We will accept the following evidence as proof of resolution:

1. A faxed or mailed copy of Proof of Shipment for complaints of
non-shipment. This will not be accepted for complaints of item
misrepresentation.

2. Positive/neutral feedback from the buyer after the complaint has been
received and/or a follow up comment stating that a transaction has been
resolved. For more information about follow-up feedback, please visit
the following page:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/feedback/questions/feedback-followup.html

3. Proof that a refund has been issued to the buyer. If you sent a
cheque or demand draft, we will need to receive a copy of both the front
and back to verify that the refund was issued.

4. Email sent to us from buyers stating that a transaction has been
resolved. Buyers can write to eBay from the "Contact Us" page at:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_inline/index.html

>From this page, the buyer will need to select the following in order to
contact us directly:

Report problems with other eBay members > Problems with sellers > The
problem you're having with your seller isn't listed

5. Email you have received from a buyer with full headers stating that a
transaction has been resolved.

Email evidence must include the full message header to be accepted as
proof of resolution. More information on obtaining the full headers can
be found at

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/rfe-unwelcome-email-headers.html

For security reasons, we cannot open any attachments sent to us. If you
send evidence in the form of an email message, please copy the contents
of the message and header and paste it into the body of your reply or
send it to us by fax or mail.

You can fax eBay information for your appeal to:

Attn: SNP Appeals
+91 22 566 90003

*Please note the item number and your User ID on the documentation.
If you are unable to fax this information, you may mail it to us at the
following address:

Post Box No. 16358
Delisle Road Post Office
Mumbai 400013

Please send all evidence at one time to expedite your appeal. As soon as
this evidence is provided, we will reply as quickly as possible.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write to eBay's Trust and Safety
department. I understand your frustration with the situation, and I
appreciate your continued help in keeping eBay a safe and fair place to
trade.

Regards,

Bliss
eBay Customer Support

eNews!

To learn more about eBay and our member community, visit our Community
Board at the link below:

http://hub.ebay.in/community?ssPageName=CMDV:BC:COMM:IN

In order to better serve you, we'd like to occasionally request feedback
on our service. If you would rather not participate, please click on the
link below and send us an email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line.

mailto:cssremove@ebay.com

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Form Message %00032% 041803
D_ID061820052239D_ID/W_ID35324355W_ID/S_ID203S_ID
Member entered email address: cellphonez4u@yahoo.co.in
Subject: IV=C11005 Ask about your blocked or suspended account [#IN &46
?00 ]

User Feedback: 15
User State: ?00

Browser Info: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)

Ask about registration, passwords, changing email / User ID >
Registration > Ask about your blocked or suspended account

Message: when i login to my suspended account i see an alert and it
guides me to "act on this alert" but that wonderfull link does not work
at all ,i am trying to access that page but it only shows "page not
found error" ,so let me figure this out ,my account gets suspended on
saturday when no one is there in the lower parel office to answer my
queries evrytime i call i only hear that plz leave your message ,so
unfortunately my account remains suspended for saturday ,today (sunday)
and may be i will be running from here to there tommorow also that is
monday ,so i am really not sure as why this happend to me.Plz provide me
with a good solid reason to suspend my account ,but i am sure that u
don't have one ,but still i need a reply to this
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

cellphonez_in1
Community Member
my account was susupended due to these unfair ratings ,and at that time 100+ listings were active ,but they just suspended my account without any warning or communication ,ebay can suspend any account without any warning or without any clarification from u ,and that too on the basis on unfair ratings ,the buyer is not asked that why u have given the negative rating ,i was asked to give clarifications as why i have recd negative ratings ,(when i requested to reinstate my account) ,although i told them that the ratings i have recd is from buyers who havent paid me yet and they r new users ,now can anybody explain that how can anyone complain or give negative feedback without purchasing the item ,baazee was really better ,i also request sellers to unite and fight against ebay ,the last fees i paid to ebay was 14200 rs ,still they do not respect sellers and there is really no support to them
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Yes, I think u have suffered a lot. I haven't yet been experienced like this since I am not a best sellers like u guys, But I am a prompt seller like you all. But many fake buyers who have ordered my listings and haven't yet recived the payments. Till now I haven't recived -ve feedbacks and I have around 43.

Ebay people sometimes seems aganist us though we are very prompt. Once I had an experience that some stupid seller copied my listing images to his and reported me that he is the owner of the images. I asked ebay about this and they told "WE ARE HELPLESS, REPORT TO --- WITH PROOF".

There is Buyer Protection Program and no Seller Protection Program.
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Redmi note 3 3gb 32bg but only 12gb memory
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Memory only 12gb
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member

100% corret till today 12 dec 2016 my account was comprised due to few delhi based compiditors as our sales are increasing and our account is restricted.Have you ever noticed seller from delhi have multiple accounts and still able to sell with lowest rating

Message 8 of 8
latest reply