cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Bank is not Supported in PaisaPay Database What Should I do ?

e-retailstore
Community Member
I can't find my bank branch located in PaisaPay Database. I am from Kolkata, and HDFC Bank Kasba Branch is not available, as a result I can't get remittance.

eBay tell me when are you adding my bank.
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Hi, Open an account in any ICICI bank branch near to you which is on ebay's list and you can operate your account from any other ICICI branch. Now days you need not go to your actual bank physically, you can do all the transactions online or via ATM or from any other branch of the same bank. I say ICICI because its website is the best from all the banking sites that I have seen. Hope this helps you.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

bubun2010
Community Member
my ICICI bank is not in the list in paisapay...can i put other ICICI bank branch and use paisa pay????
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

No need to be too specific. Just Ur name, Ac number and Bank details should be clear. U can make the registration with another place but U still receive the payment. In case if U unable to complete the form with "9 digit code" U can find that the location 9 digit code from RBI(U can download the list from their site). One year back its the same thing happend to me too. I added another location details with 9 digit code. I got the payments without a problem. Recently they added my location so I changed to genuine.
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Hi

I have best solution open account with HSBC there was one plan HSBC Direct for Business in which you can able to operate ZERO Balance current account. You can check HSBC Website for more details.

Regards
Vilas
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

zenithh
Community Member
My bank branch HDFC Prince Anwar Shah Road , Kolkata is not there so I called the customer care and they asked me to use the account no and the MICR code of any nearby HDFC Branch , I did that
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

vaidehidhoot
Community Member
Paisa Pay shows my bank - Axis Bank and also has a list of braches under it. But amongst those listed branches , my axis bank branch is not there, and without that my registration with paisa pal is not happening.
what do i do? my banks branch name is not refelected .
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

sreejandey
Community Member
eBay should update Bank Branches, Its Unupated yet !!!!! 😞
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Yes, eBay should update its Bank and Branch list in PaisaPay, ASAP.
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

rahul210695
Community Member
hiii..... m facing d problm in transaction thru my debit card as its not showing my bank in paisa pay list which is ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE. kindly add dis bank to the list.
Message 10 of 17
latest reply