Mandatory COD

It seems eBay has made COD mandatory for Powership members. This is just ridiculous. Whether I want to offer COD or not should be my choice not eBay's. When buyers want an item before a particular date, they place an order using COD. If for some reason the delivery is delayed, they will simply reject the parcel and return it back to sellers. I'm offering food items and there is no way I can accept returns of these items. If the buyer changes his mind, my money will be stuck in products which I've procured only for that particular order. This is just plain ridiculous and it needs to be changed asap.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Mandatory COD

write a mail explaing your issue to inlogistics@ebay.com and DL-eBay-powershipcod@ebay.com

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Mandatory COD

Hello,

COD bring some more order but paying 50 Rs extra is really hard for buyers as flipkart,snapdeal and amazon offer free COD . eBay sell will surely down for this month.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Mandatory COD

I've already e-mailed, but no reply till now. In the meanwhile, I've already started receiving COD orders which I don't want.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Mandatory COD

As expected, the first COD order itself is being returned back by the buyer without paying.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply