MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

ajmi-89
Community Member

These are been sent the message from ebay

My activities was suspended

They say that there are cases

There is no White kaleidoscope in PayPal or cases previous

Hello ajmi-89,

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Resolve the outstanding issues with your related PayPal account.
  -- To resolve your PayPal dispute or case, log in to your PayPal account and click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
  -- You can view the status of any open dispute or claim from here. 

Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.

Here are the listings we removed:
271640926640 - Apple iPhone 5s - 16GB - Gold (Unlocked) Smartphone
271641542325 - 3D case cover for iphone 5s 5 case Auction on 4 pieces
271641624967 - Samsung Galaxy Note III Neo SM-N9005 - 32GB - Black (Unlocked) Without Pens Lost
271641779916 - 2014 NEW summer **bleep** Womens Evening Party casual dress Pencil Dress M size
271643876709 - Apple iPad Air 16GB, Wi-Fi + 4G Cellular (Unlocked), 9.7in - Space Gray...
271643883810 - for iPhone 5 Aluminum Case for iPhone 5S Metal Cover 

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.

Thanks,

eBay 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Hi,

i got similar message i was ready to even compensate refund the transaction and was ready for starting the selling again.

I also appealed still i am waiting let see.

Ebay should atleast give one chance for all seller as closing in not the final option.

I applied in appeal let see do you got your account reinstalled 

NK

Message 2 of 2
latest reply