Lost 13.5k by False claim

Claim ID:969957,
Paisa pay id: 39040574574
I sold an iPhone 5 16gb black on eBay, the buyer claimed that the item was broken so eBay told home to reship the item and approved for refund in buyers favour(false claim), I received an empty box by the buyer. And also he has put 1000rs item validation for that stupid empty box, because Ebay will give him re shipment cost on coupon. Very clever buyer. He is a Greatest fraud on eBay. I claimed seller protection on eBay,but still I did not get any response,waiting for it.
Daily am calling eBay service team also. Tomorrow he is getting his refund amount in his bank. I think I'm going to loose both by money and my product. Am really disappointed and worried about this. It's not a small amount of money, it's hard earned money. Please help.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Go to police complaint and & apply cyber crime law.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Omg , i am going thru a similar situation. I sold a graphics card for 5k. buyer claims item not recd, DTDC website shows delivered. Now actually what has happend is,
The buyer, on friday, has gone to DTDC franchise place and told my docket number is so and so pls give parcel. The stupid DTDC guy gave delivery without checking proof.

All this while buyer talking to me very nicely, saying we have been cheated by Courier and stuff like that. He raises claim on ebay AND also asks DTDC to refund 5k to him. Whereas dtdc should pay claim to sender only. This mc bc cheater wants card+ebay claim+claim from Dtdc.

I suspected buyer cos he had been asking me to reduce price on the card for more than a month now, after some.time as card did not sell i reduced rate by 500/- and now this guy buys the card.

I have submitted the webite snapshot showing item as delivered by DTDC to ebay team and have informed them of my suspicions. Lets hope they take correct judgment in this case.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

very new on ebay as seller

but initially i never ever never want to sell any item above 4-5k

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

ur price ur items prices?Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

it has happened 100s of times, where ebay asks the buyer to keep the defective product when the buyer knows this will happen and opens a false claim, next they give him 100% coupon and they give negative marking in our performance dashboard if a buyer says its defective why can a reverse pick-up be arranged and charged in seller's account, buyer get the refund, he keeps the product, the seller never gets the product nor the money and adding insult to injury limitations on selling as well
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

They give them 110% coupon or full refund as buyer choose. I'm totally pissed with this and am waiting to finish the stock to get out of eBay.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The only place u can complain is "cybercrime department" there is people who are specificially using eBay for cheating purpose, here and there they emerge, they could be indians or foreigners(probebly nigerians), i have seen such cases and scams in Hyderabad.

Go approach the "cybercrime department" u can directly meet the commissioner of the branch(its only 1 office in each state), they must not be having too many cases, so u can discuss with then throughly.

Take all the proofes and all the details. They will investigate the case(trust me they are good at it coz all will be in in hads reach).

And i request all the sellers to file a case like this, coz this is not a normal cheating this is fraud and scam and chargable offfense. Don't worry guys they are not as rude or bad as civil police ,they deal with the case with bit of an interest as they mostly don't get too much cases.

I think eBay is gone, i don't trust eBay any more for selling so i don't want to give any extra phrases as suggestions.

Hope it helps,

Message 8 of 8
latest reply