Looking for Whole sellers and drop shippers

tel_2013
Community Member

Hello ebay Sellers,

I am pretty new to ebay selling. I wanted to know 'How can you find a wholeseller and drop shipper?' As i am currently dealing into Mobile Phones, Mobile Phone Accesories like Memory Cards.

I didn't get any sales, but I have to ponder over the ocean paying Ebay fees instead in the very first month...  😞

I am constantly searching Dropshipper and a wholeseller, If you could help me it would very helpfull...

Also, I would request you to provide me some usefull insights on how and where to procure Carton boxes/packs, Bubble wraps for Items to dispatch?... How much does the post office charge for the shipment.... I am from Bangalore, btwn...

Thank you,

Amit.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

al-sofer
Community Member

tel_2013 dropshipping is still unknown for indian ebay here u have to find out local suppliers from place and convince them to work with u hand to hand . big player s in this business have their own stocks in warehouse and shipping chain, we cant competete with them with mainstream products and paisapay charges  here on ebay, unique products sells in large quantity here.

for packaging matrail u have to apply for powership here after some enquiry procedures they will send matrail and courier picup facilites. GOOD LUCK

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hey Amit,

I can help you on Drop Shipping Part.

Lets Discuss on phone. 

Rajesh Wadhwa

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I'm looking for a drop shipping supplier, Kindly help me..

Message 5 of 5
latest reply