cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KYC on hold now because of mismatch in registration details

I changed my account details registered for PaisaPay. And the experience so far has been more or less troubled. 

1. I found that my HDFC branch was not available in the list. Upon calling the Customer Care I was informed that I can get away by selecting the closest branch because MICR code and Branch details have no bearing over PaisaPay payments. 

Question : Why doesn't eBay remove these requirements? If it's still needed, why can't be these fields made optional?

2. I prepared KYC documents for Sole Proprietorship. But I found that two additional documents namely a) Signed declaration on company letterhead b) Bank statement are required. This information was not mentioned in email but I had to drill down all the way to "List of Acceptable Documents" to figure this out. It appears that eBay documents are never complete and always point to small bits texts here and there. 

Question : Will eBay consider streamling their documentation? 

3. I sent the KYC documents and received an automated reply.

Question : Will eBay consider providing an estimated date by which the process will be completed? SLAs surely help as the seller has no other way of knowing how many days it will take.

4. I received a reply from eBay representative and he noted that they had received my KYC documents. The reply appears very confusing. Same sentences have been repeated in separate paragraphs. At the end I am not really clear if I have to re-submit my KYC documents. (I am not sure if I can post the response here, may be moderators can help?)

Problem : Why not improve response templates? Why not mention references to dates and times?

5. eBay is apparently not happy that my eBay registration is different than PaisaPay registration. PaisaPay has my Business name updated. But, I can not update eBay registration name since I changed it on 12th August and I have to wait till 12th Sept to change again. I have requested eBay to relax the policy this one time so that I can change the registration. I am waiting for their response.

Problem : I have completed all KYC requirements as per the policy and nowhere has it been mentioned that PaisaPay and eBay registrations need to be same , unless I am missing something.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0