cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item sold, but as soon as buyer paid, it shows as shipped and received by buyer. No help, 1 week

I am the seller, 

This issue is related to an item sold, there is a technical error from ebay side, and ebay team hasnt helped me till date, despite several calls, emails, chats

I listed a phone in ebay.

Buyer paid for item but the very next moment, I see the item as already shipped and "Item treated as received"

In My eBay, it shows as not yet shipped, whereas in My Paisapay it showas as Item treated as received.

It shows a paisapay id but when i click on it, it says an error(screenshot attached)

I spoke about this in ebay chat, customer service, emailed them almost a dozen times with screenshot.

I even escalated it to grievance. On phone, they confirmed its a technical issue, and just gave me 24, 48 hours waiting period, however its past 7 days.

Once a lady replied saying she could reach me (while i was available) and i replied within 1 min to call me assuming it might have been a network issue. 

Thats it, from then everyday i am trying to get some help

Today having no response, i asked buyer to raise ebay guarantee dispute, and he did Claim ID : 1694617. If i refund his payment by dispute resolution that would again might affect my rating.

The sad part is, being a technical error from ebay side, no one was ever ready to help than offering a waiting period of 24, 48, 72 hours and not replying.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0