cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If tracking is not available and if buyer marks it INR will I have to refund?

yogesh2708
Community Member

My item sold for rs 79. It was screen guard. it sold on base price so now to make it no profit no loss deal I will have to ship it by Indian post without registering parcel that means no tracking info. (It costs rs 19 for shipping)  So if buyer receives item and still marks item not received will I have to refund? 

Also is India post reliable? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

yes u have to refund,  because if buyer raised a claim that he not received the item,  then ebay would ask u to provide the signed pod of buyer,  generally in postoffice we wont get signed pod,  so defenetly  the ebay people would refund money,  some people misusing this,  even some times ebay take claim  before deadline, ebay should take some necessary steps to avoid misuse by buyers.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

yes u have to refund,  because if buyer raised a claim that he not received the item,  then ebay would ask u to provide the signed pod of buyer,  generally in postoffice we wont get signed pod,  so defenetly  the ebay people would refund money,  some people misusing this,  even some times ebay take claim  before deadline, ebay should take some necessary steps to avoid misuse by buyers.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

But post office charged rs 10 for pod, why they doesn't send it?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

if u want to send from postoffice then u can send registeroparcel upto 500 grams they charge 36,  and above 500 gms and below 1kg they charge 52,  here u get  receipt with tracking no,  we can track on post office  ( many times tracking also not work properly)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

if you want to ship by india post with out tracking ,then send with 5/- for up to 20 grm

and pray god ,your buyer not want refund

---------

Also is India post reliable?

Yes 1000%

Message 5 of 5
latest reply