cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If eBay debit all his fees same time when item sell and remaining amount credit in PayPal A/C

If eBay debit his all fees same time when item sold and send remaining amount to seller account. It would be helpful for seller to save his time to deposit every month lot of fees and save unnecessary bank transactions.  What is your view??

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If eBay debit all his fees same time when item sell and remaining amount credit in PayPal A/C

yes. it will be better to include paisapay fees+ Final value fee + powership ffes (if used) when remittance 

is sent to seller. only thing invoice to seller should be listing fees.

That too to simplify ebay should force all sellers selling "NEW "product should accept 

a flat fee package at the beginning of the month (1 to 100 / 100-250 / 250-999/ above 1000) 

so that there is no entry every day for new listing fees .

By the way why have you stopped selling. ?No feed back recently....

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes it may be

I am tired to circulate transactions in my account and our PM also strict on transactions in bank.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

In my view eBay debit his all fees from sold item amount and credit my account by remaining balance. So, we don't need to pay anything every month because eBay already debit his fees.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply