I hate new selling form!

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Hi fellow sellers,

all would have seen the new selling from, i would like to hear ur experience. I hate that new form, its bugging. We are able to use the old form in selling page, but while revising or relisting or selling similar item we are not able to access the old form. Would like to hear ur comments.

Regards,

L.Pethachi
Sreelakshmi Traders
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I hate new selling form!

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi sreelakshmitraders,

I am sorry to hear that you are not liking the new form. If you are facing any specific difficulty, or issue, it will be great if you can share them with us. We might be able to help you out with the same.

We have received very positive response from most members about the new form. It significantly cuts the time involved in creating a listing and allows you to personalize the Sell form in the manner you wish.

Do let us know the difficulties you are facing.

Thanks and Regards,
sapana
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I hate new selling form!

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Dear Sapana,

Many thanks for ur immediate reply, see this listing which i was forced to edit with the new selling form - http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170021350981&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007 . I don't know y the words have gone to the right hand side corner, when i preview everthing is fine, but when i finish everything and click submit - the words goes to the corner. I got fed up. Pls help me.

Regards,

L.Pethachi
Sreelakshmi Traders
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I hate new selling form!

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Wat hapnd sapana, y no reply....stil couldn't solve the problem?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I hate new selling form!

eBay vaalo mera phone Badal do **** ** ..Mai pareshan kardiya Tum logo ne bahu saala Naya phone Liya Abhi . complaint karne Baad bhi Na koi phone Na message Na mail.. I hate eBay ...I hate .....
Message 5 of 5
latest reply