How to ship Indian Currency Notes and Coins ?

stylish_india
Community Member
How to ship Indian Currency Notes and Coins - outside India ? Speed post service would be ok for this or not or registered airmail would be ok ?? Help me please

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

stylish_india
Community Member
Help me please

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Help help help .. please :-(

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

old_hub
Community Member
Hello stylish_india ,you can ship any Indian,foreign notes or coins out side India.It very easy.All you need is to well pack an envelop containing the currency and go to any nearest local post office.Make sure you right Reg-Airmail on top of the envelop as this is(Registered air mail service)the only cheapest and best service you will find.Speed post facility provided by Post office is also much costly and courier service is one of the highest charging service in the world.You will charge Rs 55 for less then 30 grams.For 40-50 Grams you will charges Rs 66.For 50 to 80 you will charged Rs 92 and 80 and above you will charged 128.Price may differ some times slightly but registered air mail service is one of the cheapest service i found as i ship daily more then 10-15 envelopes of coins and paper money overseas.
One more important thing strictly right "HOBBY" or "GIFT" on envelop if the shipment is for outside India.
Hope this information provides all you want,still if you have any doubt you can contact me any time regarding any help.Take care
Nikhil
(09220580000)
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Nikhilllllllll
Thank youuuuuuuuu soooooooo much:-)
One more question Nikhil - will this be safe to send coins or currency notes sending with speed post - as I want it to be delivered fast ??

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Sorry for the delay..Yes ,its 100 % Safe...Just take care that you pack your envelop well.For example if you are shipping a coin then put the coin in small plastic bag,then place it in middle of a piece of cardboard again cover it with other piece of card board so that other cant get the idea what is in the envelop.
Regards
nikhil
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

devilseller2011
Community Member
Is it safe to send currency Internally in India by speed post?
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

deepachikan
Community Member
if it is a high value note ship using insured speed post to US otherwise just use registered airmail using the card board strips as someone advised. It is perfectly safe.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Speed post
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

rahumash0
Community Member
Mere pas 100 20 786 wala note hai 9911165591 coll kare
Message 10 of 13
latest reply