cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact the Account Manager? I want to sell in Daily Deals.

lortisgroup
Community Member
Hi everybody,

Ok here is the scenario, I have some really good products to sell on Daily Deals, I have also emailed to roadtosuccess@ebay.com, but haven't got any reply from the Ebay till now. I emailed them thrice. So it seems I am firing in dark. Somehow I saw some where I saw I have to contact my Accounts Manager, I looked into my Settings, etc. but didn't found any. Who is my Accounts Manager, how to contact him? Can anybody please help me in this regard? Also the Admin of this forum please if you are the Accounts Manager or you know him how he can contact me or vice-versa, please suggest.

Waiting for your valuable advices.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

lortisgroup
Community Member
Can anybody please help in this regard? Where are the Ebay forum admins or admins?

Please!
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

:-Dreplyied on other thread you asked on
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

verodiatrading
Community Member
It is useless. They will give you 1-2 daily deals max to max, they give daily deals to only few selected sellers. I have banged my head, tried alot, no use at all. Only selected sellers get daily deals.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

help me guise i have some issues ebay.com selling list an item
so i send my business plan and my government issued id or address proof but my seller account not approved so anyone help me my whatsapp no is +918010774770
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Ebay account manager contect no hoga to bhejo koi
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I want sell product on eBay.com and I want one account manager. How I communicate to ebay account manager.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Dec 28
I want sell product on eBay.com and I want one account manager. How I communicate to ebay account manager.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply