How good is Indian Speed Post ?

dsha5371
Community Member

I want to ship my items to Bangalore and Nagpur from Pune , please suggest me How good is Indian Speed Post ? I reckon it is the cheapest one , if anybody knows another cheap and assured courier service please let me know asap.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dsha5371
Community Member

After using Indian Speed Post for my shipping across various states city I found that they are really providing good service. Good and reliable as well. Online tracking makes it useful to track.

And they provide assured shipping within 3-4 working days. It is very cheap as well as compared to other courier provider.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

dsha5371
Community Member

After using Indian Speed Post for my shipping across various states city I found that they are really providing good service. Good and reliable as well. Online tracking makes it useful to track.

And they provide assured shipping within 3-4 working days. It is very cheap as well as compared to other courier provider.

Thanks

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Indian speed Post is cheap but it takes time to deliver the consignments in many places.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Indian Post is good and i use their service for area which is not covered by Bluedart, Dtdc, FedEx and Aramex. Its good but  they take slightly more time and this efects your selller ratings.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

last month I shipped  100 packages in 10 days time via speedpost & learnt lot of good & bad things about speedpost.

1.For remote villages -speedpost is good & the only choice.

2.never ship to Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon by speedpost - they do not deliver & never update for 3-4 weeks even.

3.if buyer disputes delivery (it happens some time to office deliveries)- You can never ever get POD scan from speedpost.

Remember that!!

4. getting reply by email from speedpost- not so fast. Only way to get attention is to make online complaint & follow it up from there.

They deliver but dont update for next 1-2 week also.

5.above 50gm & below 200 gm- rs 45 for less than 1000km & Rs 67 for above 1000 km.

6.My ebay orders are powership only & only by Bluedart setting. No Bluedart overage-dont want order-Thank you-Bye Bye

I do not ship direct in ebay..period .( shipping setting -all states banned -that means no Direct orders .only powership orders.Dont care if I loose business)

7. But I ship daily Direct ..>>>10-50 orders for amazon via DTDC (75% -3rd day delivery. 2 to 5% have to follow up) Rs 40 for all metros & Rs 50 for the rest of the country.for the 1st 250gm .(all my orders below 250gm only)

For your kind info I have delivered successfully more than 2000 Amazon orders via DTDC in the last 7 months.

In ebay  powership I pay rs 55 minimum .(for below Rs 1000 & Rs 61 for above rs 1000.)

my minimum order value is rs 850.

8. I use now speedpost (for amazon orders) very Confidently only for remote areas not covered (or known slow/bad service areas) by DTDC.

delivery to South villages by speedpost is very good.(kerala  small towns -most people give their house name & village name/pincode.no street address . But speed post delvers )

9. Shoplues & Snapdeal -arranged courier like ebay Powership -No direct shipping Woman Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi How much i have to pay less then 200 grams through speedpost and they agree to send in ebay sealed packed for electronic items or cells? Thanks 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply