How can I refund a PaisaPay payment?

thewisdomcart
Community Member
Hi,

I recently sold (& couriered) a book, but since the exact version he needed wasn't available, we have mutually agreed to void the sale.

He has returned the book and now I need to provide him a refund via PaisaPay.

I have looked at all the options under selling and PaisaPay, but can't seem to find the option for refunding a transaction.

I spoke to customer service as well, but they told me that only the buyer can request for a refund, and that too after the delivery deadline.

Could anyone tell me if there's any way I can directly provide a refund to buyer through PaisaPay, or do I have to wait for the buyer to open a case with Ebay?

Thank You,

Mehul Jain
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

@thewisdomcart...

Just follow the diagram below (i hope I am clear).

Go to My Paisapay----on the bottom of the page click on PaisaPay customer support-----on the new page click on email us-----on the new page choose Paisapay----click continue-----on the next page choose selling with paisapay----on the same page select make a refund to buyer-----click continue-----on the next page click on email us----on the next page fill in all the details of the buyer you want to refund (it is self explanatory page)

I hope this help you.

****************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Hi,
Dont you see the refund button in your PaisaPay?
This is a new feature.Sapana wrote about that.You may refund yourself without any help.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Amitavaji...

The refund button is on the "items not shipped" page and here he has already couriered the item and once you enter the courier details the "item refund" button disappears. The refund button is active only when the item is not couriered.

*********************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

anwarazad
Community Member
@Raj Thank You very much!!!! 🙂
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

pishopindia
Community Member
This answer is a few years old and needs updating.

To issue a refund do this:

1. Go to my paisapay
2. Click on Sld using paisapay
3. On the left hand side look for the link 'unshipped' and click on it.

On the new page, notice that all the transactions have a check box in front of them. There are also 3 new grey buttons. One of them read refund/cancel.

4. Select the transaction and click the refund/cancel button

DONE !!
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

How to refund buyer via piasapay if the item is already shipped .

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

If you can't find way out just cancel order.and then ebay will automatically refund within 5 days approx.because even i couldn't  find the refund option.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

After refunding through paisapay (under unshipped ) hoe can I get my final velue fee credit ? Pls help
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

nkverma
Community Member

I purchase one Logitech UE ears Boom Bluetooth wireless speaker on 25.05.2016 details given below:-
Order on. 25.05.2016
Paisapay ID. 42684880553
I received the item very late . After use I noticed item is defective.
I mail to seller he advice me handover item to courier he collect from you , item was collected by First flight courier on20.07.2016.
Seller received the item on 29.08.2016 ,the refund will be with in 6-8 working day.
After ten days I mail that I have not received the refund then seller advised me take the refund from ebay.
Then applied for refund by mail & phoe to ebay from last three days but no reply received.
Kindly advise me what to do for refund. Really I fad with ebay they r not giving proper response.
Kindly help to get my refund of ₹ 15180/- I will be greatful to you.
Thank's

Message 10 of 11
latest reply