cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help tracking International Speed Post EMS Parcels

havenindia
Community Member
Hi, has anyone had any success tracking a speed post parcel to Italy or Germany.

The only one that seems to be trackable in UK parcels, which are logged by Parcelforce on arrival in UK and delivered by them.

I am having a bad month for parcels...4 missing registered airmail parcels and now untrackable - Trackable Post!!!

any help would be great, thanks
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Hello,

Your local postman will deliver the parcel. Do offer him some chai pani 😉

------
Message 11 of 29
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear all, I have compiled links for EMS tracking to most countries at following webpage on my website :

http://www.cosycommunications.com/EMS.htm

I hope it will be helpfull to the international sellers .

Narinder
cosycom
Message 12 of 29
latest reply

I HAVE ALSO SENT PARCEL TO ITALY 15 DAYS AGO BUT NOT REACHED YET , CAN ANY BODY HELP OR LET ME KNOW THE LINK TO TRACK
Message 13 of 29
latest reply

Hi,
you can track the registered air mail parcels sent by India post at http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Speednew/internationaltracking.htm
Though not all the packets can be tracked but we do get detailed information about some parcels.
Regards,
jwell_mart
Message 14 of 29
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Hi antiques 786 , Try at my following webpage :

http://www.cosycommunications.com/EMS.htm

or direct link is : EMS ITALY

the results shown may be in Italian which can easily be translated through google at following link:

http://www.google.com/language_tools

I have regularly used this link to Italy to track all my EMS parcels sent to Italy . It normally take 10 to 15 days to deliver from India to Italy . Customs clearing in Italy is very slow and often delay the shipment beyond 15 days also.

I hope the information will be helpfull to you.

Narinder
cosycom
Message 15 of 29
latest reply

deepachikan
Community Member
In half a decade on ebay I have, by grace of God, lost just two Speed Post article and none that were sent to Italy. Italian customs are a bit tricky though. I have never tracked a Speed Post article sent to Italy, never needed to. Just get the cell number of the customer and put it on the pack. Italian customs require that you declare value of the parcel on the speed post customs declaration. That should solve the problem. Keep in touch with your customer after 10 days of despatch.
Message 16 of 29
latest reply

fashion-badshah
Community Member
Try this site to track your all packages .
www.packagetrackr.com

You can even track indiapost registered international postpost for which indiapost doent provide tracking faclity

Postal sites of several countries have their site in their own language . you can translate their site with
www.sanpromon.co.cc
and track your package
Message 17 of 29
latest reply

countmannie10
Community Member
Hi

can Some one help me please with Italin customs

I had sent an EMS speed post containg ans ID badge which I had to return- and is held by Italian customs in Milan.

whom do I need to contact and stay in touch - the tracking site states me to contact the Italian customs.
Message 18 of 29
latest reply

amit4134
Community Member
Hi! I ship world wide, I am sending you a link where you can track maximum countries with speed and registered post.

the link is:
http://sites.google.com/site/foreignpostmumbai2/contactus

Also would suggest you to use speedpost and not registered post.
It is always a risk to registered post. Also post your parcels from the head post office of the city.
Like we have GPO near Mumbai CST. It Will save the time of transit and improve the security.
Let me know if it helps.
Thanks
Amit Surana
Message 19 of 29
latest reply

faheemmelody
Community Member
There are another lot of, in fact thousands of complaints against PROFESSIONAL COURIER cheaters.

They are real cheaters and smugglers in India. The still exist because, our law system is very week and government don't bother to remove this kind of companies from India because, government get taxes and responsible officials you know very well.

Anyhow, this is for public safety.

Please inform all your friends and everyone you know, now to use PROFESSIONAL COURIERS. They really stole part of the items of full items.

This has happened with me and my friend.

I sent the parcel from Hyderabad to Rajkot and their tracking system showing it reached Rajkot in Gujarat, but, when customer contacted Rajkot office, this Professional Couriers thieves saying it is missing. And offered Rs.200 for Rs.3650 value of parcel. So, we rejected it and complaint to Head office in Mumbai and main office in Hyderabad and everywhere. But, this cheaters, thieves never return the money.

They instead blame the agent that he should not take valuable items like Mobile, I said that's your problem and return my money. But, they do not return at any cost. I complaint and inform to all the offices including their international office in USA and Dubai, Singapore. But, as you know they are very well trained toward cheated people and after through research I find that they are constantly stealing the items from parcels.

If anybody raise a voice they show the slip saying Rs.100 as the claims. To tackle this type of companies one should be strong enough, that enter their office and take away their valuable items until they return the value of parcel with all the losses.

This is not happening with them, because, if anybody from Police or political power they do not cheat and if they cheat also, they return the value of parcel. But, 99.9 percent of customers are normal innocent people and they are taking the advantage of it.

PROFESSIONAL COURIERS is the real Thieves company in INDIA. Please inform everybody you know not to use professional couriers at any cost.

Would you like to give the opportunity to the cheaters ?
Would you book any parcel through Professional Couriers if you know that your items will be stolen or broken ?

If you are booking through Professional Couriers it means you are throwing your hardly earned money in the Black Sea.

If you have enough money you would either donate to poor, but, nobody likes to throw the money.

So, please inform everybody and place the reality of Professional Couriers to everybody you know.
Message 20 of 29
latest reply