cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help tracking International Speed Post EMS Parcels

havenindia
Community Member
Hi, has anyone had any success tracking a speed post parcel to Italy or Germany.

The only one that seems to be trackable in UK parcels, which are logged by Parcelforce on arrival in UK and delivered by them.

I am having a bad month for parcels...4 missing registered airmail parcels and now untrackable - Trackable Post!!!

any help would be great, thanks
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Dear havenindia,
For Speed Post sent to Germany,You can try to track through the below given links:

http://www.dhl.de/dhl?tab=1&skin=hi&check=yes〈=de_EN&xmlFile=4037

http://www.dhl.de/dhl?xmlFile=3001121〈=de_EN

But in case of Italy,There is no way you can track the parcel and the custom is too trick there.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

havenindia
Community Member
thanks, no luck so far. I have tried all the couriers and www.track-trace.com
Message 3 of 29
latest reply

shweta_store
Community Member
Dear Sir,
I have lost 5 parcels sent through Airmail.I dont know how many are yet to come.Can you please tell me if I can get the refund .And will they pay just for the shippment or also the cost of my item.
Please guide me .
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hi All,

One of my friend has very bad experience with Italian post. May Airmails were missed which is sent from Thailand. He stopped shipping to Italian customers. If too many are missing from your side, you should not stop as well. All other countries no problem. According to him, many customers received empty packs.
Message 5 of 29
latest reply

sudhirudar
Community Member
Sir I have a Package coming from US bought on ebay us can any please tell me who delivers usps express mail international in India and how can i track it in india
Message 6 of 29
latest reply

hi sudhirudar, when was your packet shipped from the U.S ???
Message 7 of 29
latest reply

sudhirudar
Community Member
It was shiped on 19th of november and the latest is that it cleared customs on 27th
Message 8 of 29
latest reply

hi sudhirudar, has customs charged you anything yet? i think if there is duty on it you'll have to pay it first. for which they will send you a letter.
Message 9 of 29
latest reply

sudhirudar
Community Member
Sir,

No as of now they have not charged me any thingh but as indicated at usps tracking that it has cleared customs at 1.52pm india time in india than how come it may be at customs it is less than 2.5 kg and valued at Rs 6750
more over if it was held at customs it would be mentioned held at customs as i had talk with some person having a bit of knowledge about the same.
The only thing i want to know is that who delivers usps parceles in india
Thanks
Message 10 of 29
latest reply