Help Tracking India Post Registered Parcel

spl_ind
Community Member
How can I track India Post Registered Parcel?
Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

cosycom
Community Member
Hi ,if you have shipped to any international location then you can try to track at following page to my website: http://www.cosycommunications.com/EMS.htm

apart from EMS shipments you can also track here registered parcels at same links for many countries like USA .

If the parcel is being shipped to any location within India then only reliable way to track it is to also sit yourself inside the parcel ....:) . Just take care that you are fully equipped with for all your daily needs for unknown number of days ......:-D:-D:-D . Better get it insured .....There are great chances of theft or breakage .:^O

regards

Narinder
Message 2 of 54
latest reply

Here is a website where one can virtually track all of their shipments with all major international courier / cargo / container / post / EMS services.

Just log in to the following website i.e.

http://www.track-trace.com

You only need to feed there your AWB number and select the appropriate courier service and this site will automatically fetch the results from respective regional websites.

The good thing is that you can also store these results and you only need to remember one website for all of your tracking requirements.

:)
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 3 of 54
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
He he he Narinder .. you are so funny:-D

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 4 of 54
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Hi. Thanks for replying. I need to track an item which I shipped from Bengal to Mumbai via India Post as Registered Parcel. I am unable to find any search box for it on India Post website.
Message 5 of 54
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
Narinder ,thats really funny, but very well said.
Message 6 of 54
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Today I shipped another parcel via India Post as Registered Letter to Bangalore. If I go to the post office after few days and show them the receipt will they be able to give me the status of my parcel.
Message 7 of 54
latest reply

Hi spl_ind,
If it does not reach within 7 days,just lodge a complain at the post office,from which you posted.
If you posted from Calcutta GPO,you submit your complain at the red building to the west of GPO.

Hi Narinder,
Laloo-country is very risky.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 8 of 54
latest reply

fashion-badshah
Community Member
you can use www.packagetrackr.com .
register yourself with this site .. update all shipments you sent and sit relaxed
they will send you regular mails untill package is delivered

really a good site
Message 9 of 54
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
The packagetracker.com site is not opening. It is showing "Page Not Found" if the link is clicked. Anyway I doubt that parcel sent by "Registered Parcel" of IndiaPost can be tracked
Message 10 of 54
latest reply