cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GSTR1 Return giving error while entering ebay GSTIN, We are getting the error while filing B2CS.

We are getting the error while filing GSTR1 ( B2CS ) tax return form and entering ebay GSTIN, as GSTIN of Ecommerce operator on gst common portal. Its giving the error stating Invalid GSTIN. We have tried with the following GSTIN of Ebay:27AABCB2307H2Z3. If any of the seller has successfully filed the GSTR1 under B2CS please share your experience.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

GSTR1 Return giving error while entering ebay GSTIN, We are getting the error while filing B2CS.

we have to file return and pay tax through GSTR  3B form before august 20th. its a summary of your sales and doesnot require Ebays GSTIN, You can directly fill in on the GST portal .

GSTR1 is to be filled in september now .

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Ok. Thanks for that. I have done my gstr 3b today.
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

hope you paid the tax as well

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

Yea
Message 5 of 26
latest reply

can you plz explain how to categorise prepaid orders and cod orders,

as rs 50 charged as cod fee, will be not credited in my account...

so we have to pay gst on 250+50(cod)

or only at 250/-

and if who will pay gst on 50 rupees ebay or seller.........

please expain

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

Bro , Please Help to Guide How u had Filed your GST Return..

Please Help Me..Give me the instructions Please Regarding Filing of Return..
Message 7 of 26
latest reply

Hi,

I am a seller. Is Ebay.in cutting GST R 3b charges from our account ?. if yes, then again we need to make return file on GST govt website and pay GST charges? 

Please advise. 

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

Its better to check with the CA instead of posting out here.  Noone will be bothered to help or give answer to these queries.

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

Ebay can't deduct GST charges from your account. You will have to pay GST directly to the government.
Message 10 of 26
latest reply