cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulant sellers in eBay duping customers/ no security measures

joydip111
Community Member
Ebay allowing fraudulant sellers in their platform, they lure customers with dearth cheap product, customer cannot do transaction in eBay, no one knows WHY? Customer calls up Customer Care, they advise to call the seller directly. Seller then says that due to technical glitch eBay payment not happening, ask Customer to pay directly in paytm or account. Unsuspecting Customer feeling seller is from eBay and eBay Customer Care advising to deal with seller directly, pays and gets duped
Check out

E Fraudulant seller is being allowed, no verification DONE on seller SR# 1-127588248618
Hi Joydip,

Thank you for contacting us. My name is Bharat Bharwad from eBay India Customer Service.

We appreciate you taking time to highlight the issue, we have reviewed your complaint and can confirm that the seller
is in violation of eBay policies & will take appropriate action against the member's account.

eBay never encourages the members to make payment outside eBay or transfer directly money to the seller’s account,
cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment
methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site for violation of set norms.

Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of
eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and case resolution tools available on
eBay. It is always requested to make the payment through Paisa Pay as it is the safest mode of payment on eBay.

Regards,
Bharat Bharwad
eBay India Customer Service

MY mail to eBay

You are allowing frauds to happen in your site. Check seller HP4900_9 selling HP pavilion 6th generation 1 TB, 8 GB RAM at only 16559/-. Can you your self believe?? When you try to buy it will not go through , any address in Mumbai or any place in the country. Try it .

So you Call customer service, they will tell to get in touch with the seller directly. WhatsApp number is already given
Now the frauds HAPPEN

I call the seller, he says there is a problem in the site, only 1 piece left, if you want to buy at this price, pay directly to his Paytm or Bank account. You pay and nothing comes to you. You are duped. eBay is making a platform for such fraudstars!!!!!!!!! Is there a Nexus??

I ( user I'd : joydip 111) got duped on 6th Aug from a similar situation on Apple Imac offer with listing no 253079470870/ , Very low price 10k ONLY. Check your listing on 4-7th Aug
I tried to order, but no address was deliverable.
https://m.ebay.in/xo/review_your_order?cartId=18048632091

I logged in , changed password, tried to order in different address, but it was not happening.
I called customer care on 6th aug that I am not able to order, I was told to contact the seller directly. I did so. She took the complaint. Check your calls to 9836042277
Again I got a call that this might be a problem. Never I was told not to deal with this seller

Seller name is virlmartservicess
093 23 038051

I lost money as eBay allowed fraudulant seller to advertise lucrative product, do not allow to order in eBay, customer service says to contact with seller directly, I do so, I lose money

Compensate me for 28400/- because I believed in your product and I was advised to contact seller directly

Regards

Joydip Bose

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0