FeedBack Removal, Buyer Threatening ..

Its not been so long since i started selling on ebay, but as per the experience i would its too risky to sell on ebay.

One of the buyer of my store product, left a negative feedback.

The reason was that he received a damaged product (I am quite sure the product would not be damaged as it was packed safely and dispatched via DTDC), when i called for getting a resolution and offered him to send replacement he demanded full refund then only he would revise his feedback.

He never tried to contact our phone support, neither a left a mail or message to me or ebay then how we are suppose to know about it.

As per the customer care executives, the feedback removal policy has been changed and no more feedback will be removed from now on.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

same problem with me also.

buyer opened the claim without letting me knwo.

i also sent through DTDC ,and buyer claimed that i recived broken item , I packed in well condition

How is it possible ?

It means buyer are fake and false and giving wrong ideas and wrong claims, false claims.

😞

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thumbs Up Bro 😄 , atleast we are in trouble as team not a single person 😄

Another case, one buyer told the DTDC franchise to hold the parcel with them and he told them that he would pick up the parcel his own in few days.

after 25 days, he visited the franchise for pickup but the parcel was RTO a day before his visit. now he is asking for refund.

LOL, Is this serious 25 DAYS & he claims for refund.

Any one got some idea to tackle the problem or to get those feedback removed.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

seriously... this new feedback removal policy of ebay is really disappointing..i hope ebay is considering to change it again. anyone has any idea about it??

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

eBay! eBay works in favour of buyer like a labour court works infavour of worker always.I am aslo facing two negative feedback, due to one we have initiated his refund  cause we could not ship the item due to some reason, and another has received item in good condition, good working, reason only I have made shipping from another dealer. He opend ebay guarentee claim but it was rejected by eBay.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Negatively feedback removal is a must. Many buyers dono the value of negative feedback. Negative feedback would allow us to serve that customer and rectify the issue.

But now if he leaves a negative feedback. Why should we resolve. Anyway we cant remove it.

This policy leads to many un ethical sellers. With duplicate accounts. DON'T know why ebay is playing God.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Some buyers think they are leaving feedback for eBay. They don't even know that leaving negative feedbacks effects seller's rating very badly. So, after getting feedback when we call buyers they feel sorry for this.

So In my opinion there should be a caption line written below the text box when buyer leaving negative feedback. In that caption line there should be properly written the impact of feedback on seller so think twice before leaving or solve the problem contacting seller first.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Seems like feedback revision also not working.

2 buyers, revised the feedback but it is not updated on ebay.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

sent a brand new phone to buyer, he agreed to removed feedback, helped us via ebay message and also gave a followup comment to remove feedback. customer care says feedback can no more be removed by followups, messages but only revision forms could help. and its sad to see that there are no feedback revision forms available either. ebay is turning into dirty piece of **bleep** for all hardworking sellers. i am a powerseller with only 1 negative feedback. my buyer is striving and doing his best to remove feedback, even after his emails to ebay and verbal requests on phone , followup comments and ebay messages, ebay is not ready for removal of feedback. Wtf
Message 9 of 9
latest reply