FRAUD BUYER

gutu07
Community Member

SIR I AM AN OLD SELLER OF EBAY, MY USER ID gutu07

I HAD RECENTLY GIVEN AN ADD OF AN ITEM IT WAS A MOBILE

BUYER HAS FILED A CLAIM AGAINST ME THAT MOBILE SCREEN WAS BROKEN, BUT SIR HE IS LYING TO ME AND EBAY ALSO, HE ATTACHED SOME BROKEN SCREEN PICTURES WITH CLAIM WHICH WAS NOT TRUE PICTURE ALL THOSE DOWNLOADED FROM GOOGLE IMAGES, AS YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH " NOTE 2 BROKEN SCREEN"  ON GOOGLE IMAGES AND YOU CAN FIND THOSE IMAGES,

BEFORE THAT HE WAS LYING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED ITEM, ONE OF HIS FRIEND RECEIVED AND HE WAS WANTED TO RETURN, WHEN I REFUSE TO RETURN HE MADE A FALSE CLAIM ON EBAY YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY ON EBAY LISTING THAT MOBILE SCREEN WAS PERFECTLY FINE AND DISPLAY WAS ALSO ON.

BUYER 1ST TOLD ME THAT HE HAD NOT ANY MOBILE, SO HE WAS WANTED THIS FOR HIMSELF, THEN HE WAS SAYING HE WANTS THIS FOR A FRIEND AND THEN HE SAID HE DID NOT RECEIVED, SOME ONE OF THIS FRIEND RECEIVED AND HE LEFT TOWN, THEN HE TOLD THAT HIS FRIEND IS USING BUYER'S ACCOUNT TO MASSAGE ME, THEN HE WAS SAYING THAT IT WAS HIMSELF WHO WAS MASSAGING ME, BUYER IS CLEARLY LYING TO SELLER AND MAKING FOOL OF EBAY BY CLAIMING FLASE.. PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION...  I WAS TOTALLY LEGAL FROM MY SIDE BUT BUYER IS A TOTAL FRAUD AND HIS MOBILE IS ALWAYS SWITCH OFF, NEVER CONTACT ME, I TRIED TO CALL, BUT ALWAYS SWITCH OFF

I DON'T KNOW WHAT EBAY CLAIMS DEPARTMENT WILL DO IN THIS CASE...Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

FRAUD BUYER

surfclub96
Community Member

I have had similar experience.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

FRAUD BUYER

did you get refund?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

FRAUD BUYER

Hello Seller,

I would like to share my experience with you guys.

Buyer is trying to cheat me on this deal. He kept away WD 2TB HDD product which I sent to buyer and showing different product along with my package material. I never sold 1 TB passport model to any eBay customer.

He is completely Lying and showing me and eBay he recivied incorrect product.

He claimed refund to eBay (745684.)

Also he given negative feedback to me my feedback score come from 99 to 92.

I am not sure what eBay is taking action on this claim . i have already shared my proof to eBay.

I am new seller started business three month back and i am not aware how to handle this situation. 

I am feeling insecure to do business on eBay.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

FRAUD BUYER

yes. ebay is really very unsafe to do business day by day, ebay is giving much priority to buyer and never listen to seller. also buyer gives false negative feedback to seller and false claim at ebay

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

FRAUD BUYER

abdshop
Community Member

Ebay treat Buyer as God just like old saying (Grahak bhagwan hota he) and just like other places ebay also have croupt employes.

Many time i got low rating coz of delay in shipping by ebay and frustrated buyer leave neg or neutral feedback they put any reasons

Recently there was only a loose connection in one of LED string When buyer told me next day i have send replacement after few day's he open a claim for refund funny part is that refund approved i send the tracking code in mail to buyer and its deliverd on time.

how smart he is

price of item was (100) 190 Rs, he got another one as replacement ie + 190 Rs refund amount  +190 now deduct orignal buying cost -190 = 380 Rs worth of item he got for free Ebay is serving these god type Grahak with our losses

Message 6 of 6
latest reply