cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAUD BUYER !!! BE CAREFUL ALL SELLER FROM THIS

Hello,

This buyer have purchased omron scale from us and claimed that they have received mirror instead of weigh scale. we have also CCTV footage for the same for packing. 

More funny is that the image of mirror is bigger than the box. how could big mirror come inside the small box  ??? 

MORE AND MORE FRAUD BUYER IS COMING TO EBAY !! TARGETTING INNOCENT SELLER! AS USUAL, WE ALL KNOW, EBAY IS MADE FOR BUYER PROTECTION. SO THEY WILL REFUND THE BUYER !! 

unnamed.jpg

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hence , do not list valuable item on ebay at all. fit the CCTV in your packing area for proof of the content of the item. There are huge fraud buyer at the moment and they are know loopholes of ecommerce business verywell. 

Never ever ship item in non powership area as local courier boys at buyer address, may shake hand with buyer and claim item delivered but not provide you proof of delivery in timeline and you lost item and money too. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

eBay Guarantee Claim Department and Fraud Buyers Stealing Our Money....

From past few day I was fighting with eBay Guarantee Claim department against a Claim ID: 862405, in which a fraud buyer opened this claim and claiming that he has received different in casio box instead of a pair of two Armani watch. 

I have provide all possible proofs and replied to every mails to insellerverification@ebay.com but they didn't care to reply me back. On the other side that fraud buyer didn't even try to contact me seems like he knew eBay Guarantee will give him refund easily like this. 

I tried contacting all my account managers but nobody care to contact me. When I send mail to someone, he referred second person to contact with. No one bothered to contact me and top of all is eBay Guarantee Claim department. Every time they contact me whenever a claim is filed against me. I always provide a desired resolution to my buyer but this time they didn't bother and simply given refund to that fraud buyer. A god damn refund of Rs. 13750-/ without even asking me!. Loss of money and loss of my products, all I have to bear. 

I am not here to explain this long experience again and again but to raise my voice against everyone who are not doing proper work which they have appointed for. What eBay Guarantee department has proved by simply approving this claim without even contacting the seller and also not providing seller protection to me? Am I fraud? Am I the fraud seller who send different products to people like this fraud buyer is claiming? If so then why eBay has given me Top-Rated Batch instead of giving Fraud Batch.

I will post and share my experience with everyone on all social sites and eBay forums and I will surely approach eBay USA also.  
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hence , do not list valuable item on ebay at all. fit the CCTV in your packing area for proof of the content of the item. There are huge fraud buyer at the moment and they are know loopholes of ecommerce business verywell. 

Never ever ship item in non powership area as local courier boys at buyer address, may shake hand with buyer and claim item delivered but not provide you proof of delivery in timeline and you lost item and money too. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

thenhow ebay has handeled wether refund or invistaged the issue, 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member
Upload that on youtube make it public to see How buyers cheats coz ebay cant see
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hello,

ebay given them refund and also damage our rating too. we have not stopped selling this product and we will not bring new product to ebay at all. very shame to be a seller on ebay. we are doing business on ebay since long time but such instances make feeling bad to sell on ebay.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hi,

We too experience similar Fraud issue.

But, here solution is NOTHING.

As a Fraud Buyer you can do anything on eBay.

I think we should interfere Government of India in this kind of issues.

And after investigating they can easily find the 100% proof that it is very very easy to cheat as Buyer on eBay.

And no matter how many times you contact eBay. And how badly you Cry for JUSTICE.

There will be no one at eBay India to hear you.

I suggest all Sellers on EBAY. Do not send items to NON-POWERSHIP AREAS.

You may NOT get surprised when you hear that we contacted eBay too many times to know how to stop orders outside eBay powership. But, no agent. No supervisor told about that.

So, many times I suggested eBay that on all other websites. Buyer directly get error if buyer try to place order from non serviceable area. But, on Ebay no error. They can directly purchase.

EBAY agents and supervisors clearly told there is no such area.

But, after a year we come to know such option is available

IT is under > Shipping Preferences.

State Exclusive . In that it ask for (

Please select a list of states that you do NOT wish to ship to )

Actually we see this option many times but, due to negligence from eBay website designers this is not pointed correctly.

They did not mention anything in detail that this option will stop non powership orders in those States.

So, you can find lot of negligence and untrained people at eBay India.

They are not able to provide important information since a year.

And I think actually they are not even aware of these option.

Then what actually eBay managers doing?

Here nobody bother to check what exactly eBay executives are doing.

If there is no solution available. You call eBay > They put you on hold for long time and disconnect the call or chat. When contact and ask why it is disconnected. They say technical issue.

You may not get suprise we get reply for few important emails after 7 days. 14 days and there are few cases where we got reply after 45 DAYS

JUST UNBELIEVABLE

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

What will be our ebay seller account?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply