cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with "Free shipping with in seller's city"

saosisbiotech
Community Member
Hello,

In my listing (110657165209) I have selected FREE SHIPPING for "Local Courier - Delivery within seller's city". I have also clearly mentioned item location as KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL, INDIA, POST CODE 700001. How ever, when my customer's from Kolkata are trying to buy it, they are not able to get the FREE SHIPPING option. The only options that they are getting are

1. National Courier - Delivery outside seller's city
2. Flat Rate Courier - Delivery anywhere in India

Please guide me on this

Thank you,
saosisbiotech
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Error with "Free shipping with in seller's city"

Hi saosisbiotech,

From your message above i see that you have tried Item location as KOLKATA WB 700001.But we see that you Registration address has the pincode - KOLKATA WB 700126

Suggestion - If you can have your Registration Pincode corrected to 700001 then customer's from Kolkata will be able to get Local shipping benefits

Regards
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

hydstore
Community Member
Its a bug in ebay and has been reported to ebay many times without a fix. Ask your buyers to use the item location as their pin code while their original pin code can be put in address field. This way, they will get local shipping charges. In your case, they can use 700001 so that they can get local shipping.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hello,

In my listing (291269740283) I have selected FREE SHIPPING for "Local Courier - Delivery within seller's city". I have also clearly mentioned item location asAMALAPURAM, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA, POST CODE 533201. How ever, when my customer's from Kolkata are trying to buy it, they are not able to get the FREE SHIPPING option. The only options that they are getting are

Please guide me on this

Thank you,
MUNUKOTI SRINIVAS

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hello,

In my listing (291269740283) I have selected FREE SHIPPING for "Local Courier - Delivery within seller's city". I have also clearly mentioned item location asAMALAPURAM, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA, POST CODE 533201. How ever, when my customer's from AMALAPURAM are trying to buy it, they are not able to get the FREE SHIPPING option. The only options that they are getting are

Please guide me on this

Thank you,
MUNUKOTI SRINIVAS

Message 5 of 5
latest reply