cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay new remittance policy (a way to eliminate small sellers)

Friends , Today i Opened my ebay account and saw that they have written a new thing   "silver member".. i was totally shocked.

Then i got to know what the rubbish it was.

Its SIlver seller status .

and then i  came to know that now i will have to wait for 14 days to get my remiitance in my account

Although the buyers took nearabout 5-6 days to mark the item + 14 days extra ..

**bleep**.............Man Sad

KYA AB HUME APNI MEHNAT KI KAMAI KE LIYE BI WAIT KARNA PADEGA ??

KYA AB HUME APNE HAQ KE PAISE KE LIYE BHI INTIZAR KARNA HOGA ??

english version-

SHALL WE HAV TO WAIT foR OUR hard earned money ?

SHALL WE HAVE To WAIT for our money such a long time  which is earned by going veryfar away from our places to get prodcuts and then sell it ??

DONT JUST WATCH SILENTLY , TELL THE EBAY WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE ....  if we went out of this , ebay is nothing...

EBAY EARNS THRU OUR HARDWORK ....... we work and ebay takes its comission from it, sitting in AC room with a rotating chair. 😞

friends i request you to do one thing those who agree with me ..

now we will start a revolution...

Start sending ebay cc and ebay officials mail about this policy ... ask them to take this bullshiot policy back otherwise we are not going to sell our products here.   TRADUS, SHOPCLUES ARE BETTER ALTERNATIVES

send mails to all executives ask them tell them to ban this F***ing policy.....

Brothers who are all like me earning here money as sellers plz support me so that we can change this policy ....

Satyamev Jayate Jai Hind :India:

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Let me tell you one thing bro. If you want to sell on ebay then you must follow their rues regulations and policies. Else ebay is left with no option other than permanently suspending your account. So decide if you want to continue selling on ebay or want to walk out. No one will support you with ur quoted tag lines. Dont raise these type of discussions as you will end up in a trouble trust me.

Thank you

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

i know u will not listen to me because u r a high ranked and good feedback member ... u have no problem coz u already hav a platinum status . so u dnt have a problem but sellers like me are in trouble ... and we are not forced to sell on ebay ... we live in INDIA and india is a secular country where everyone has the right to freedom . We have the right to speak against any wrong doing. and if u have any problem  with me plz shut ur mouth . u understand and if u are in favour of ebay then i request you to exchange your ebay account with me... HAHAHA lol  then u will came to know what iam trying to say ... jab tere ko tera paisa 15 din baad milega tab tujhe pta lageaga ebay kis chidiya ka naam hai ... fir tu bhi galiya dega ebay ko abhi toh bahut uchal rha hai....

aur dusre ke thread me comment karne se pehle agli baar se soch liyo ... mai UP ka desi chora hu ... baat thok ke kehta hu bhale hi wo dusre ko buri lage par dil me ni rakhta ....

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'm also a Silver member and getting my payments after 14 days. I just suggested you to not talk anything bad about Ebay else they will cancel ur account. Then you need to run behind other sites which are hardly doing any business. If you feel Ebay is cheating with you then i request you to kindly close your account and start selling on ur UP footpaths where you are actually fit to be based on ur language and reply you gave me. So mind your business on ebay or choose UP Footpaths to sell ur items where you get immidiate payment. Ginti ke 2-3 items ke liye kya uchak ra re???? Ab to woh bhi nahi bache tere paas. Koi agar suggestion dera to sun lena chaiye ya ignore karna chaiye agar pasand nahi hai to. Ulti baat ka ulta hi jawaab milega Samjha. Chal nikal le ab patli gali pakad ke.

@youtele90 wrote:

i know u will not listen to me because u r a high ranked and good feedback member ... u have no problem coz u already hav a platinum status . so u dnt have a problem but sellers like me are in trouble ... and we are not forced to sell on ebay ... we live in INDIA and india is a secular country where everyone has the right to freedom . We have the right to speak against any wrong doing. and if u have any problem  with me plz shut ur mouth . u understand and if u are in favour of ebay then i request you to exchange your ebay account with me... HAHAHA lol  then u will came to know what iam trying to say ... jab tere ko tera paisa 15 din baad milega tab tujhe pta lageaga ebay kis chidiya ka naam hai ... fir tu bhi galiya dega ebay ko abhi toh bahut uchal rha hai....

aur dusre ke thread me comment karne se pehle agli baar se soch liyo ... mai UP ka desi chora hu ... baat thok ke kehta hu bhale hi wo dusre ko buri lage par dil me ni rakhta ....

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

dear ebay and those who support ebays silver status

earlier i used to get my money in my bank in same week as confirmation week. still it was a peace of mind. but ever since this silver and platinum status thing came i am totally shocked. why do i wait for my money ? that too 2 weeks .

this challenges the vey idea of selling - for money. in todays time when everything is lightening fast, why are you taking these steps

also you are deducting complete 5.2 % paisapay  fee? what for ? and then you do you are doning "ahsaan" by transferring our money after two (=3weeks). SHAME ON YOU

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

First thing - This works the same way almost everywhere. If you have a real job, you are also paid 15-days after you have completed your work or given your services.

It is your money, agreed. But what if you run away? Like I newly register to eBay, sell a duplicate product, the buyer confirms the receipt and the payment is issued to me. What when the buyer is not satisfied with the item? What if it is damaged and the buyer didn't look at the time of delivery?
I think these 14 days are there to keep fraudulent sellers from looting the honest eBay buyers.

14 days is not a big duration and if you have some nice sales, you can easily arrange for a deferred payment to your supplier as well, otherwise you need to have enough finance to arrange for the items for these 14 days.

I also work with Google Adsense and they release the payment after 45 days. Do I have a way to stand against it? No! these are the company policies and the way of business. You do have a constitutional right to stand against what is wrong, but you don't have any such right to force companies to change their this type of policies. That goes against all the freedom that the company has. If that is allowed, the buyers will stand and mould the company in whatever way they want.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Dear SinghSK,

I believe this new payment pattern is to eliminate small sellers and to focus on big player only.

>>First thing - This works the same way almost everywhere. If you have a real job, you are also paid 15-days after you have completed your work or given your services.

In a  Job you provide services for which you are getting paid as per the contract , you are not purchasing anything with your money and delivering to them.

>>It is your money, agreed. But what if you run away? Like I newly register to eBay, sell a duplicate product, the buyer confirms the receipt and the payment is issued to me. What when the buyer is not satisfied with the item? What if it is damaged and the buyer didn't look at the time of delivery?

For these issues there is ebay guarantee support , in a same way what will happen if buyer broke/destroy the product by chance and then claim for ebay guarantee. If a seller is a fraud same thing applies to buyer also. There is support for buyers by ebay but nothing for a seller.

>>I think these 14 days are there to keep fraudulent sellers from looting the honest eBay buyers.

Now who is to decide wheather 14 days are sufficient or not , presume if i sell some product and it will start disfunctioning after 14 days than what?

>>14 days is not a big duration and if you have some nice sales, you can easily arrange for a deferred payment to your supplier as well, otherwise you need to have enough finance to arrange for the items for these 14 days.

Agree that it is not a big time to get money in 20-21 days from the date of selling , but question is ebay realy wants to get rid of small buyers and promote only big sellers.

I'm using ebay from the time of bazee , but I believe in todays tough business time companies do need to take along all the stakeholders for getting business - selling and buying.

Thanks

@singhnsk wrote:
First thing - This works the same way almost everywhere. If you have a real job, you are also paid 15-days after you have completed your work or given your services.

It is your money, agreed. But what if you run away? Like I newly register to eBay, sell a duplicate product, the buyer confirms the receipt and the payment is issued to me. What when the buyer is not satisfied with the item? What if it is damaged and the buyer didn't look at the time of delivery?
I think these 14 days are there to keep fraudulent sellers from looting the honest eBay buyers.

14 days is not a big duration and if you have some nice sales, you can easily arrange for a deferred payment to your supplier as well, otherwise you need to have enough finance to arrange for the items for these 14 days.

I also work with Google Adsense and they release the payment after 45 days. Do I have a way to stand against it? No! these are the company policies and the way of business. You do have a constitutional right to stand against what is wrong, but you don't have any such right to force companies to change their this type of policies. That goes against all the freedom that the company has. If that is allowed, the buyers will stand and mould the company in whatever way they want.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply