cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has Started Making Money by looting sellers ,sellers BEWARE please read this.

Paisapay Id:40505512431//40514741976//40533935843 ,inspite of sharing manifest for all these orders to my amusement all these orders status was updated as "cancelled by seller" , i called the helpline number and spoke to Mr. Kaushal (Sr no..***) , and again on Sr no. *** .. informed him about the same and he very well assures me that don't worry sir i have escalated the issue to the concerned team and everything will be taken care of ,you will surely recieve your remittance ..now that call was made on 29/10/2015 ,transaction date for the transactions were almost 20 more days old ,,, nothing happened no remittance no chnage in status of the orders ....again called on and talked to Miss Farheen (sr no. ***) on 03/11/2015 so again she convinces me that we really apologize for the same but your issue will be resolved within 72 hours ,,still nothing happened ..so decided to call again on 14/11/2015 fortunately again call gets connected to Miss Farheen and same story all over again and still nothing happened ... so to conclude ....

1. Request To All Sellers please Check your Remittance Properly else you may end up cheated by ebay.
  2. Check all your returns regularly do not trust ebay blindly.
  3. Whenever you call to the Ebay helpline ask for the SR. no of the call and even record the conversation in your phone.
  4. The highest complaint authority on ebay i.e DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com has the same Bad reputation as the complete ebay customer support ,even they do not bother to resolve the issue.
  5. If you are Using ebay Powership ,then check for wrong weight and most importantly the returned parcels if they were actually shipped out of your city or not ,i have so many AWB where bluedart has collected the parcel and returned it back without shipping it out of the city.
  6. Whenever they tell you that you will receive the call from them regarding the issue ,trust me on this ,you will never get  a call.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay has Started Making Money by looting sellers ,sellers BEWARE please read this.

Are you new to eBay? Dont you know that eBay customer Service are all new recurite and every month they bring in only new and young people who dont know anything. Conduct your business on eBay believing in yourself not eBay or eBay customer Service.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply