Ebay Powership And Excess Weight Issue

Hello, On June 15th, I had received an order for Intel processor and powership had assigned Fedex for order delivery, delivered on 17/6/2016 (AWB# 783364954834). Actual chargeable weight for this product is 500 gms, but I was charged for 5 kg weight, after that I reported it on "Excess weight" (powership panel). I never received any mail from ebay regarding that "Excess weight" issue and now I'm not seeing that entry on "excess weight" list, in fact, out of 13 I'm seeing only one entry. I talked with ebay powership guy today and he told me that, I will have to send mail on "inlogistic" for getting that data. Earlier "Excess weight" used to show the list of resolved/unresolved issues, I don't know why ebay powership making things difficult, is anybody seeing this issue with ebay powership panel "Excess weight" board. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Hello,

May be you have only one case but in my case all the powership transactions in the month of june and july are with incorrect weights. I have sent numerous emails, entered in incorrect weight panel in poweship website and also called numerous times, but no resolution. I am being paid very less for each transactions due to incorrect weight. No one is bothered. My investment is stuck with ebay. I am having sleepless nights as it is already 2 months and the issue is still unresolved. Can some one help me as my health is getting affected due to sleepless nights. plsssssssssssssss hlpppppppppppppppp me.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

why ebay is not responding to this issue even after 2 months, since june this problem arised all the weights below 200gm showing 1000 gm or 4000 gm or 1500gm or 2000 gm. My products are less than 200 gm and i am being charged 1500, 1000, 2000, or 4000 gm weight and the remittance is negative in most of the transactions. They are deducting amount from non-powership transactions.

Will ebay look into this or leave me to die

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

i have also issue

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

How many sellers facing the same issue and ebay when will you resolve the issue? I think stupids are working in ebay tech team as they are taking so long time to resolve the tech issue. Disgusting...allmy investment is with ebay now how do i pay ebay selling fees?

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

EBay had called me and said the issue has been fixed from courier side, and they said whatever the excess they will refund the money soon

Make sure you have added all the excess weight transactions in the Powership Excess Weight tool on the website.

Many of the AWBs now show credit in excess weight tool, while others are still in process.

So there is hope. Don't worry, be patient. If you have an account manager, take his help.

Best regards.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

i am also facing the same problem. almost 40 shipment got excess weight. here in my place bluedart is over charging me.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Yesterday I received the money credit for excess weigh for around 18 of my shipments.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Can u pls tell me whether i can send courier outside of Powership, parcelled in eBay bags?
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

ATTENTION ALL EBAY SELER : BLUEDART SHIPMENT NOT UPDATED ON SOLD WITH PAISAPAY PAGE STATUS WITH ITEM DELIVERED

Message 10 of 13
latest reply