Ebay India only has Bid Rampers or real sales?

tel_2013
Community Member

Hello Ebay Sellers,

I am in great chaos with Ebay India now, I had listed  7 products worth Rs11k+ and all I could see is "Bids ramping for every item that was listed". Finally Auction got ended for many products including those products which were not listed in auction mode.

Frankly speaking, "I had tieups with merchants and had got products from them and now I had to return them along with taxes [as punishment] as all I could see the Bidders dancing around each product with only bids  and no one turned out even after sending multiple reminders to the winner of the auction+non auction mode to pay for the product as it is ready to be dispatched , though no one turned back or even minded to respond back."

Now Ebay India out of courtacy has sent me a invoice to pay Rs 1400+ and has held the account as due for non payment....

Is this a fair deal, I understand that there are fees for everything you do on Ebay listing, but if your items sells then if they charge the money, wouldnt it be fair on Ebay India's part? Than simply ripping sellers who has no mere sales, but just jokers bidding for every products listed on Ebay India???

Please, I request you to let me know how to rectify this, or is there a way in sellers panel to get charged amount as credits and get account reinstated back to normal???

Please let me knwo about this....

Amit Teli

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0