cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay India have a business sense or not (Ebay india dont support new seller)

As a seller i joined ebay india on 27-Mar-2014, In the last month means Aprils my total order is 1648. So, as a new seller i think in the month of may my order get incerased but ebay india provide me below mention limits: -

You’ve exceeded the number of items and dollar amount you can list.
You can list up to 100 items or up to Rs100,000.00 this month, whichever comes first. Learn about selling limits or request higher selling limits.

Now, to give my best to buyer i shiped must of the order withen 24 hours. To do this i have to maintain my stock in advance. In the month of may i already made a good stock for selling on ebay india and got a massage from ebay india that in the month of may my selling limits is 100 items only. i m shocked. its a jock.

i sucessfully delivered 1648 orders and got 256 positive feedback with 99.6% rateing. 

Its really a big loss for me couse i already purchage a good stock & price is decrease day by day. So if i hold one month its a big loss.

When i send a mail to "  inappeals@ebay.in", i got a very disappointed reply by ebay india: -

Dear Usha,

Thank you for writing to eBay. I would be assisting you with the information regarding your ebay account.

In order to maintain a safe trading environment and bring happy transaction experience, there is a limit on the number of times individual sellers can list certain items in a period of 30 consecutive days.

We are sorry to inform you that selling limits placed on your account can not be removed or increased as we have already provide maximum allowable limits on your account. To consider your account for increasethe limits,  you must maintain a good transactional record with your transacting partners by providing them the best services and also ensuring that you are receiving feedbacks for your transactions.

Please appeal after 7th June 2014.

The system will evaluate your account performance (mainly buyer satisfaction) monthly. Once you start gaining feedbacks from the buyers you can write back to us and we will review your account accordingly and take appropriate action in terms of raising the limit.

I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Regards,

Ravi

Marketplace Risk Associate

eBay India Trust & Safety

eBay - India's online marketplace

that why i ask ebay Ebay India have a business sense or not...........

I really try my best to make ebay buyer happy but ebay india dont support me & i m in a big loss due to ebay india.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you are an authorised dealer/distributor for Sandisk and Transcend then you can send ebay a copy of the dealers/distributorship letter from both the companies and also you can send your TIN nos and CST nos to ebay then I believe they will remove the selling limit placed on your account once your authenticity is confirmed by them.

This is a very common issue and ebay does this regularly to ensure the safety of the buyers and marketplace.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

DEAR FRIEND,

eBay always doing right thing @ right time. If eBay restricted your account means the number of claims will have been raised against you on a month. Ebay is very secure and not allow raising claims on a seller account. If the Claims raises above 2% of your total sale you will be questioned by ebay. If you sell without any claims nobody can restrict your account. Thats the fact. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

if its depound on claims than its 100% wrong becouse 95% on claims that comes under "Item not receive" and my all order goes through ebay powership. Now, reply me how i believe on u. Lots of claims that comes by fraud buyer than what a seller do?? How i or any seller on ebay india stop fraud claims.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply