Ebay Guarantee Claims & Seller Protection

claim id-871272 the buyer received the phone on 4th feb 2015 & raised a claim on 9th feb 2015 first the buyer called me & told me he used the phone for 5 days & for his mistake his phone got dropped from his pocket & the phone is now not working properly so he wanted me to replace the phone & i denied now taking advantage of ebay's claim he mentioned the phone is now new as a common thing a person realise a phone is not new after 5 days of receiving the product so I don't want to go for a refund or replacement as for his own fault he damaged the phone & now he is taking advantage of ebay's policy before even another buyer open a claim id-868019 opened a claim against but that was our fault & mistake so without even involving ebay i personally solved the customer's problem & he happily closed the claim but this buyer is fully taking advantage of ebay's policy & he is a fraud so will ebay favour me as its not our fault at all the buyer is simplt scamming us & the product is also expensive its an apple iphone 4S 32 GB

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay Guarantee Claims & Seller Protection

I am also a seller and suffering from same situation like you are facing. eBay guarantee claim department itself involved in all these fraud things happening to innocent sellers. I really want soon these things cross limits and all sellers leave eBay, then this eBay India will wake up.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply