cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay, Dotzot, & Aramex Providing us great services (posting in selling)

Hi,

To everyone, I mean no disrespect to anyone, just need solution.

I'm a new seller on ebay.in, have been doing good by ebay's prayers (haha), basically selling common products available in my city. but from past 1 month i have faced so many problems by ebay shipping partners. Even after calling them so many times on there helpline, even after the have read and seen the facts, they only Escalate us, but will not solve our problems.

Today I sat down wrote this following email, searched internet and forums, and after finding nearly 20 email address, I sent it everyone of them, lets see who replies on it. (thanking everyone who updated these email addresses).

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

I have mailed and called your helpline several times. Now I'm mailing to all the addresses i could find, please help

I have sent the copies of manifest of all the shipments which have not been registered or have any issue, mailed and called many times, but apart from escalation I haven't got any other answers, please provide me any resolution if you can. following are details and attachments

1) Aramex

Parcel was picked up on 30-09-14 has been registered but has still not been delivered or returned to me nor update.
Spoken to eBay helpline, mailed, called to aramex helpline, to aramex pune office, to aramex pune warehouse, haven't got a proper answer yet

2) Aramex: 
Parcel was picked up on 31-10-14 has been registered but has still not been delivered.
spoken to eBay helpline and was update once then again blank no update after 15-11-14.

3) Dotzot:        
Parcel was picked up on 30-10-14 has been registered but has still not been delivered or returned to me nor updated.
called eBay helpline several time, mailed, no results. Called dotzot office, dotzot area handler, no response.

4) Dotzot: 
Parcel was picked up on 07-11-14 and has not been registered nor updated. Now a refund has been initiated.
called eBay helpline several time, mailed, no results. Called dotzot office, dotzot area handler, no response.

5) Dotzot:
Parcel was picked up on 07-11-14 and has not been registered nor updated.

6) Dotzot: 
(this buyer has disturbed me by continuous mailing and putting up a negative feedback)
Parcel was picked up on 07-11-14 and has not been registered nor updated.

7) FedEx:
This shipment got cancelled by system as delivery not done updated by FedEx due to some form required in that particular state, now FedEx instead of delivering it to me have sent the parcel back to buyers destination and complete the transaction, check FedEx tracking page.
Against the non delivery and return update by FedEx a refund has been initiated.
I have called up eBay helpline about 4 times to get this sorted, the answer I got is "FedEx handler is on leave, he'll sort it as he gets back" and got escalated.

😎 Blue Dart: Wrong Weight Issue 
Mailed on 26-10-14, spoke to helpline several times, no updates provided other that Escalation

9) KYC not yet update
Mailed on 14-11-14, not yet updated,
Called Helpline twice got escalated, not update.
(I did not change any of my details, KYC pending mail came to me with any of my input)

My Service Request not yet Solved
I request you to provide me some answer, no escalations.

Thanking you,
Almightyrupee
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you have grievances with powershipping and other issues with ebay then why the misleading title of the post ??

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

only the 9 point has bee solved by help of facebook@ebay.com

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

i was angry at the moment but later i couldn't find a way to edit it

Message 4 of 4
latest reply