EXCESS WEIGHT ISSUE WITH BLUE DART AND FEDEX

Since 1week we have been charged 2kg 10 kg 4 kg for 60 gms package they said it's a technical issues and taking all of the money and deposit Remittance of 5 rupees for single item(that means we have to pay eBay invoice from our pocket and wait for the resolution from their end)....ebay is doing nothing for this issue since very long..the process should be clear we sellers always pay for the real weight then why eBay is doing this thing to waste their time as well as sellers time to beg for their hard earned money????
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Same issue with majority of sellers. I am one of them too.

I saw the shipping label and found item weight written as 1 KG for a 50gms packet. I looked into my previous orders and found that they have been overcharging. I lost a pretty heavy amount and wasn't even able to recover the product costing.

I spoke to ebay customer care today and was told that the logistic partners has some fight with ebay for charges and they are charging shipping cost as per the shipping label. 

I decided to put hold on my ebay selling until the issue gets resolved. I don't want to be in a huge loss. For a product thet were sold in Rs 350, I got Rs 15 in my account paid.

I took off all of my ebay lsitings. I am not sure whether the issue will be resolved and how much time it will take. I heard from the customer care guy that many of ebay sellers are complaining about same.

Message 2 of 27
latest reply

Same here I did the same thing taking off all my listing....
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

yes they have started charging over

for my orders i am getting remittance like -325 and -210

which means i am giving product for free and giving money also from my pocket

there is no other option than to stop selling on ebay and sell on other ecommerce portals

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

Yes same case with me. Log cases in PS seller central for excess weight for each and every item where you are charged for more weight. For any item they are applying min weight of 2kg. 

https://powership.ebay.in/powership/seller/excess_weight.php

Message 5 of 27
latest reply

All sellers...does the issue is resolved??? Or still the weight it calculated incorrect on shipping label?
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

Hi,

This issue is there since 20-May. I have contacted the customer care many times for this issue. Previously from Logitstics, Harshal gharat was the guy who was assigned for this excess weight issue. When I contacted him on 05-June, he assured that the issue will  be solved within 1 week. He clearly told that there was some issue with their IT dept. And he told they are working on that.

But the problem was not solved. Again I contacted him on 15-June-16, he told that still the issue is not solved. Again he asked me to make all the excess weight complaints in PS seller central and all the money will be refunded back. Now even that guy (Harshal gharat) has been removed from that post and some other guy (Naseed) has been assigned to this excess weight issue.

I already made the excess weight complaints in PS seller central. Still now I didnt get any refund.

Now, more than 1 month has gone. Still the problem is not solved. It is looking like that ebay is cheating the sellers in the name of excess weight. Such a big MNC company, is unable to solve the problem for 1 month. How can we believe the ebay? 

Whenever we contact the customer care, the bottom level executives are not giving any proper answers. They are simplying telling that the problem is escalated to the higher management, so it will be solved. Since 1 month, they are repeatedly telling the same automated answer.

Whenever I ask them to connect to the senior people, they are not connecting. They simply tell that the senior people are busy with other activities. It means, we (sellers) are wasting the time in selling in ebay.

I asked to make a call back from the senior executives, but no body is calling.

Previously the products were showing as 3kg, now it is showing as 5kg. Almost i have lost Rs.15,000 in this month.

We all the sellers should join and we should make a big movement to stop selling in ebay. 

I wanted to highlight this issue to the international ebay. Anybody know how to do?

Message 7 of 27
latest reply

Please read my comments below
Message 8 of 27
latest reply

I totally agree with this this is happening only daily basis now and there are not professional attitude in this manner how can they just put any weight with even measuring it and charge for it this will also waste their time as well as our and we loose our money too you are right we should bring this issue to social sites and YouTube also.this is clearly creating and taking our money under the name of PowerShip.
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

Not they are not returning money in excess weight also saying surface transport and minimum weight of 5 KG this is now another pathetic service to take away sellers money I sold a products of 150 with 100 gms of weight they have charged 5 kg with surface mode delivery so I have to pay 200 from my pocket and losing the product and the excess weight complaint also disapproved also members we should ask eBay for this kind of nonsense and un practical and unprofessional behavior
Message 10 of 27
latest reply