cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY INDIA WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING US OUR REMITTANCE ????

To: Ebay India management,

You have not paid the sellers their last 3 remittances, for you this is a normal matter as you have always treated sellers like dogs and we sellers also have now got used to to it. But understand that for sellers this remittance it is their only bread and butter, they have their families to feed and parents and kids to support, even sellers need money to live.

For god sake at least now stop, why are you holding our payment for no valid reason, you have always harassed and troubled the sellers, more than 80% of the sellers have disappeared from ebay, and it is because of this reason that your days are over in India, you cheated everybody in India buyers and sellers alike, you spared nobody and that is why today you have to go.

But before you go, Pay us immediately our rightful dues and hard earned money fast along with 18% interest for the delay caused by you and then you can leave.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: EBAY INDIA WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING US OUR REMITTANCE ????

are you given them gst number??

i am also on same bote, feel panic now

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

very very bad policies by ebay may , june remittance on hold they are not releasing.. need urgent money but they dont care about sellers

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

gst no not required at all, gst no only requied if you want to continue selling on ebay, i do not want to continue so where is the problem ?? give me my dues and let me go.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Same experience with me also. eBay India is holding my three PaisaPay payments for over 37 days after collecting payments from three buyers. Items are delivered long back by eBay assigned courier. There is no communication from eBay about why the payments are being held up. I am a small seller with limited capital. Kindly release the payments without any further delay.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

even my remittance is put on hold and all my selling was bfore july 1st. why is ebay holdng my payment. this is very unfair on part of ebay to behave in such a way...

@soma33123 wrote:

Same experience with me also. eBay India is holding my three PaisaPay payments for over 37 days after collecting payments from three buyers. Items are delivered long back by eBay assigned courier. There is no communication from eBay about why the payments are being held up. I am a small seller with limited capital. Kindly release the payments without any further delay.

@soma33123 wrote:

@soma33123 wrote:

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Yes even my paisa pay remittance is on hold for 2 weeks now. eBay seems to be unable to do anything. I have stopped processing orders in eBay India pending removal of unfair hold.
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Hi

I will submited GST and other KYC document on 7th of this month but still I can not list my item and paisa pay is still pendind.

eBay told they need 24-48 hours for updating the documents but it is still pending after 120 hours, 

I will also mark the email aso {with scan of all requireed document by ebay}

insellerverification@ebay.com;

paisapaykyc@ebay.com

inappeals@ebay.in

Please help us to resolve this issue and provide us any email address of eBay higher authority.

Regards

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@buynowindia wrote:

gst no not required at all, gst no only requied if you want to continue selling on ebay, i do not want to continue so where is the problem ?? give me my dues and let me go.

Same here. Ebay is illegally holding my remittances too. It is absolutely illegal and unethical on the part of Ebay to hold old remittance (For orders delivered before June 30). They are earning interest on this amount unduly and illegally. 

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

sibr7059
Community Member

ebay.in Y u hold the payment without reason.You should have sent us email,that you are going to block payment,we sellers might not sell anymore......Now GOD PROMISE,I will never sell again on your website.....you people not giving my remiitance...I have to pay credit of suppliers...I took items from them on credit,also couriers asking me money.....please give my money....Selling on ur website became dangerous......U give our website,we will stop selling on ur website....u people harrased alot without reason....Now i cant sell anymore

Message 10 of 14
latest reply