Dont sale to NIGERIA

anindya2004_in1
Community Member
The following scam targets eBay sellers, who may be tricked into shipping goods to Lagos, Nigeria without any payment. First the criminal contacts the seller (usually via a new eBay account, often registered in Singapore) and offers a high price for an item on sale. He or she will request that the item to be shipped to Nigeria via a parcel service (FEDEX, DHL, UPS, EMS) and explains that the buyer will pay via "Western Union Auction Payment (Bidpay)". This is a legitimate company, but that doesn't matter in this case, because it's not actually involved.

The way the scam works is that the seller is told the money will only be released by Western Union / Bidpay when the buyer supplies a tracking number, i.e. when he has already shipped the parcel. To get the seller to ship the parcel, the criminal himself poses as Western Union, sending an email from a free webmail service to the victim using an email address which mentions Western Union or BidPay, for example "westernunionmoneyorderpayment@banknotes.com", assuring the seller that Western Union has received payment from the buyer and will release it as soon as he submits the tracking number as proof of shipping. A seller believing this message to be sent from Western Union will lose his merchandise and the shipping costs.

If you receive a fake Western Union / BidPay message, look at the email address this was sent from (for example, westernunionmoneyorderpayment@banknotes.com or onlinebid-pay@accountant.com). If you take this address and replace the left part with the word abuse you get the email address to which to forward such scam emails (for example, abuse@banknotes.com or abuse@accountant.com). Ask the email service to suspend the email account used for this fraud.

See below for examples of such scams. If you have received any such offers, send us copies. Please mark the subject line:

[419] Lagos: eBay
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!

Example notification (from "bedfordsuperstore"):

Dear seller,
I really want to buy this item and i need a seller who is ready to sell,i
will be paying 750euro for this item and you will ship it to my client in
Nigeria.
(1)I will be paying you by western Union Auction Payment(Bidpay).
(2)You will ship the item by FEDEX,DHL,UPS,EMS.
(3)You will ship the item to my client immediately you recieve my payment
approval from the western union.
If you agree with these stated terms,send me your full name and address so
that i can go to the western union office immeidately to make payment for
the item.
please please scammers stay off!!!!!!!!!!
Robert Dallas

Here is another one by the same scammer:
dear seller, i want to really buy this item and i want
you to ship the item to my client in Nigeria. i will be paying 600euro
for the item and i want you to calculate the shipping cost and the item
price together. i will be paying with Western Union Auction Payment(bidpay)
and i want you to ship the item via UPS,FEDEX,DHL OR EMS. you will ship
the item to my client immediately you recieve my payment approval from
western union. if you agree with these terms,send me your full name and
address for immedaiate payment at the western union office.
Scammers keep off
Dallas Robert

When contacted by email (bedfordsuperstore@nyc.com) the scammer replied:

Dear seller,
Immediately i go to the western union office to make payment for the
item,they will send you a notification that my payment has been approved
and they will send you a number which you will use to rack your money,the
payment will be delivered to the address you will provide.
And once you have track your money and you have seen that your money is
confirmed then you will give me the tracking number to the item.
Or would you like it if i pay you by MONEY GRAM?
If you still want to sell to me send me your full name and address so that
i can go and make payment for the item as soon as possible.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Visit New York City online. Special offers on hotels, shops, attractions, and more.
Plus FREE @nyc.com or @newyorkcity.com E-Mail!
http://www.NewYorkCity.com http://www.NYC.com
Here is the fake "Western Union" money notification which is actually sent from a free webmail account instead of from Western Union:

Dear B. E. Trueger,
Bidpay®Online Payments hereby congratulates you and also want
to inform you that the ® Money OrderSM sent to you from Robert
Dallas has been Approved.

Item information
®Money OrderSM :750 EUROS

Auction Item :Keyboard YAMAHA PortaSound Model PS-3
Auction site : Ebay

Seller Contact Address:

Name: victimname

Addresses: victimstreet

postal code: victimzip

city: victimcity

Identification Number: 42-782-719.M

Shipping information Via DHL:

NAME:SEGUN ABIODUN

ADDRESS:25,ABIMBOLA ODUNSI STREET,OFF COKER RD
ORIMOLADE BUS/STOP,IFAKO,OGBA

CITY:LAGOS

This money order has been approved and will be sent out TODAY
to the address provided by the buyer and you should expect it
in 4-7 business days after postage has being confirmed.
You CAN NOW send the items to the buyer,Moreover the above ®
Pin Number will be asked for before the delivery of the Money
OrderSM, you will also identify your self with your ®drivers
licence or your ®Social security number.

N.B NOTE THAT THE MONEY ORDER WILL NOT GET TO YOUR RESIDENT IF
SHIPMENT TRACKING NUMBER IS NOT SENT TO US IN THE NEXT 24HRS
FOR SHIPMENT VERIFICATION IN OTHER TO SECURE BOTH THE SELLER
AND THE BUYER.

And if you have any question, feel free to contact our customer
service at (westernunionbidpayment@personalmanager.com).

TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT CLICK BELOW

https://netsage.finali.com/netsage?customer=wuap&iid=esell-appr&
num=22813469&status=appr&date=20050330country=UK

If the Link above does not work:
Type in or copy and paste this link into your Web browser,Make
sure you copy this link exactly and do not add extra spaces.

Thank you for using Western Union ® Online Payments. We look
forward to serving your online payment needs in the future.

Sincerely,
Western Union Online Payments.

More instructions from the scammer:

Dear seller,
I have paid for the item and i know by now you should have recieve my
payment from the western union.
I want you to please remove the invoice of the item when shipping it and
also you should declare the item as a EASTER DONATION.
Also you shouldnt write down the exact amount of price i bought the item
from you,This will reduce the rate of custom charges when the item get to
my client,they wont charge him much.
And also i will like you to give me the tracking number for the item since
your money has been approved.
Hope to hear from you soon and also to do more business with you.

To: emailaddress
Subject: APPROVED MONEY ORDER(8180658433 ) REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Reply-To: westernunionbidpayment@personalmanager.com
X-Mailer: SeeqMail 4.0 (authenticated
westernunionbidpayment@personalmanager.com)
X-Origin: 213.181.81.125
X-Uidl: 1112178921603078762
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 02:35:21 -0800

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 213.181.81.125):

inetnum: 213.181.64.0 - 213.181.95.255
org: ORG-BL4-RIPE
netname: NG-BROADBANDTECH-20000327
descr: BT Limited
descr: PROVIDER Local Registry
admin-c: IO243-RIPE
tech-c: IO243-RIPE
notify: bt@micro.com.ng
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-routes: BT-LIMITED-MNT
mnt-lower: BT-LIMITED-MNT
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20000327
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20001003
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20010507
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20010704
changed: lir-help@ripe.net 20011214
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20020419
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20020423
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20020613
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20030211
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20040406
source: RIPE

organisation: ORG-BL4-RIPE
org-name: BT Limited
org-type: LIR
address: BT Limited
address: 8B Ademola Street,
address: Off Awolowo Road,
address: S. W. Ikoyi,
address: Lagos, Nigeria.
phone: +234 1 2693192
fax-no: +234 1 2693192
e-mail: bt@micro.com.ng
mnt-ref: BT-LIMITED-MNT
mnt-ref: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20040415

person: Israel Oyeleke
address: BT Limited
address: 8B Ademola Street
address: Ikoyi S.W.
address: Lagos, Nigeria
phone: +234 1 2673532
fax-no: +234 1 2673203
e-mail: i.oyeleke@moneynett.com
nic-hdl: IO243-RIPE
notify: i.oyeleke@moneynett.com
changed: ifiok@btlimited.com 20010605
changed: ifiok_moses@yahoo.com 20030917
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Dont sale to NIGERIA

skeletalrose
Community Member
I was a target for this scam yesterday, but instead of Bidpay, the potential buyer impersonated the United States Postal Office (USPS). I did not send the item as he requested because I found out it was a scam. Here is a copy of the faked USPS I received:

Dear [removed for privacy],
Congratulations! The order placed by the buyer of your item : Judit Mason to have a United States Postal Service branded Money OrderSM $350 .00 (USD) sent to you as payment for the item : [removed for privacy]. Package has been successfully processed and has consequently been APPROVED. The financial details of the transaction are stated below:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*FINANCIAL DETAILS*
(NOTE: All amounts are in US$)
-----------------------------
Item Site : Ebay

Item Description : [removed for privacy]
TOTAL : $350.00

The Money OrderSM will be delivered to your contact information below, Please verify that the name and address (As entered by the buyer) are correct:

[removed for privacy]
Email : [removed for privacy]

If there is an error in the name or address, Please email our representative at askquestion@post.com

The order has been APPROVED, you CAN NOW ship the merchandise to the buyer's shipping address. You are expected to make the shipment within 24 hours of recieving this Payment Confirmation Notification and get to our Costumer/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shippment Verification.
The Money OrderSM will NOT be dispatched or get to your resident until the shipment has been verified. This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities.

Due to the fact that United States Postal Service processes thousands of orders daily, United States Postal Service RECOMMENDS contacting the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order directly. This ensures speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt dispatch of Money OrderSM. Send shippment tracking details to : askquestion@post.com

Postal Money Orders are safe to use because they have many security features that help distinguish between real and counterfeit notes. Just like our own U.S. currency, they are specially designed with different colored inks, watermarks, and security thread in the paper.

Hold the money order up to the light and look for the following security features:
Ben Franklin images (watermarks) repeated on the left side (top to bottom).
A dark security thread running (top to bottom) to the right of the Franklin watermark, with the tiny letters “USPS” facing backward and forward

Also below is the sample of the money order that will be delivered to you after we have receive the shipment tracking number from you.

Money Package tracking number
--------------------------
RI650442872GB
--------------------------

You can check there to confirm the delivery of the money by shipment courier service
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track;jsessionid=KQP3BBX31OKSUCRAZRYEOSQKEDGHCQ2K?catId=400145&emt=emt&track=track&default=default&imageRootPath=&loc=en_GB&keyname=track_home&gear=track

If we do not hear from you as soon as expected the payment will be returned back to the buyer. We will be awaiting you to ship the item and mail us the shipment tracking number so that we can send out your payment.With this no buyer can stop payment with a false claim that there is no longer any transaction between the two of you after you might have shipped.We are you mediator,we stand between both the buyer and the seller because we have our name to protect.

Thank you for using Postal Money Order Payments® ExpressPaymentSM. We look forward serving your Online Money Order Payments® needs in future. [end]

Please be aware that this is a scam. The scammer lives in Nigeria.
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Dont sale to NIGERIA

oscarfanitny
Community Member
I was just scammed by someone in Nigeria. Unfortunately, no one thinks to look at all the scam awareness forums until it happens to them...that's me. Does anyone have ANY advice on what to do??? They used the USPS scame. Does anyone know if the government offers any help since they are a government run agency and that's fraud against the government??? HELP!!!
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Dont sale to NIGERIA

deadly123456
Community Member
this happend to me to but i dident ship nything out i wanted to read up about this email this guy sent me his name is kassy7623 , he got me good to i was about to ship out and i went to usps and ask some questions and they side this is a scam.
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Dont sale to NIGERIA

deadly123456
Community Member
Congratulations! The order placed by the buyer of your item : Kassy Williams to have a United States Postal Service branded Money OrderSM $2,000 .00 (USD) sent to you as payment for the item : NEW! Gigabyte 3D PC NEW!! Acer 19 Lcd X1800 - 2 gb ram. Package has been successfully processed and has consequently been APPROVED. The financial details of the transaction are stated below:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*FINANCIAL DETAILS*
(NOTE: All amounts are in US$)
Item Site : Ebay

Item Description : NEW! Gigabyte 3D PC NEW!! Acer 19 Lcd X1800 - 2 gb ram

TOTAL : $2,000.00

The Money OrderSM will be delivered to your contact information below, Please verify that the name and address (As entered by the buyer) are correct:

************@yahoo.com

If there is an error in the name or address, Please email our representative at askquestion@post.com

The order has been APPROVED, you CAN NOW ship the merchandise to the buyer's shipping address. You are expected to make the shipment within 24 hours of recieving this Payment Confirmation Notification and get to our Costumer/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shippment Verification.
The Money OrderSM will NOT be dispatched or get to your resident until the shipment has been verified. This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities.

Due to the fact that United States Postal Service processes thousands of orders daily, United States Postal Service RECOMMENDS contacting the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order directly. This ensures speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt dispatch of Money OrderSM. Send shippment tracking details to : askquestion@post.com

Postal Money Orders are safe to use because they have many security features that help distinguish between real and counterfeit notes. Just like our own U.S. currency, they are specially designed with different colored inks, watermarks, and security thread in the paper.

Hold the money order up to the light and look for the following security features:
Ben Franklin images (watermarks) repeated on the left side (top to bottom).
A dark security thread running (top to bottom) to the right of the Franklin watermark, with the tiny letters “USPS” facing backward and forward

Also below is the sample of the money order that will be delivered to you after we have receive the shipment tracking number from you.

If we do not hear from you as soon as expected the payment will be returned back to the buyer. We will be awaiting you to ship the item and mail us the shipment tracking number so that we can send out your payment.With this no buyer can stop payment with a false claim that there is no longer any transaction between the two of you after you might have shipped.We are you mediator,we stand between both the buyer and the seller because we have our name to protect.

Thank you for using Postal Money Order Payments® ExpressPaymentSM. We look forward serving your Online Money Order Payments® needs in future.

We required a proper verification for shipment, before mailing the reference number slip of money order.

Thank you for using United State Postal Money Order Payments copyright®. We look forward to serving your online auction payment needs in the future.

Sincerely,
United State Postal Money Order Payments copyright®
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Dont sale to NIGERIA

charchiclofner1
Community Member
ATTENTION ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY NIGERIANS:
I would greatly appreciate any information (e-mail's etc) that you have in connection with the criminal organization(s) in Lagos, Nigeria who have been using this Con of getting you to send goods before receiving legitimate payment. our loses seperately aren't serious crimes, but the lengths that these people have gone to suggests it is a huge operation; and that is a serious crime which would warrant a more serious investigation. Please send me any information you have as it could be useful. You may have lost some material goods(which you probably won't get back), but perhaps your help could lead to the people resonsible being brought to justice. thanks for your time.
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Dont sale to NIGERIA

cammajamma77
Community Member
I was a victim of this scam....almost. The buyer offered me more than my asking price (on craigslist). this is a red flag of a scam. He sent the fake USPS emails and they all looked legit so i sent my package after they "approved" his payment. Then i sent "USPS" the tracking number. The ironic thing is... the same scammer tried to buy one of my other items on craigslist for more than i offered. I could tell it was the same guy because how he spoke. He used the word "kindly" alot. He also said he was buying it for a frend in Nigeria and wanted to purchase it immediatly and would pay for shipping with his FedEx account (this was the same for both items). so when i read the second email i knew it was the same guy and i looked up "USPS scam" and found out this kinda thing was happening, immediately called FedEx and had them stop the shipment and send it back to me. Hopefully he hasn't gotten it yet. Another thing that threw up a red flag was that the "official USPS" emails used the word "kindly". I figured it was used in other parts of the world more than where i live. Then i figured it was the same guy. I can understand how this can happen to people... and it sucks. Don't buy from people in NG. or maybe just Lagos. And if they offer you too much its probably too good to be true..
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Dont sale to NIGERIA

themobscene
Community Member
Someone tried this trick on me today. I caught it with the fake email. Then I started doing research and found I was right. Heres the email.

Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:06:28 -0500 (EST)
Subject: ***USPS ORDER APPROVED***RECEIPT NOTIFICATION DO NOT REPLY
From: "United States Postal Service" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: @sbcglobal.net

Dear ,

United States Postal Service hereby congratulate you and at the same time informing you that the ® Money OrderSM sent to you from Tolu Sun has been Approved.® Money OrderSM : $350.00

Auction Item xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Auction Site: Ebay
Auction Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please verify that the following address (as entered by the buyer) is correct once again.

xxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xx

If there is an error in the name or address, Please email our representative at askquestiononline@accountant.com

Due to the fact that United States Postal Service processes thousands of orders daily, United States Postal Service RECOMMENDS contacting the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order directly. This ensures speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt dispatch of Money OrderSM. Send shippment tracking details to :askquestiononline@accountant.com

If we do not hear from you as soon as expected, the payment will be returned back to the buyer. We will be waiting for you to ship the item and mail us the shipment tracking number so that we can send out your payment immediately.
Thank you for using United States Postal Service. We look forward serving your online auction payment needs in the future.

Sincerely,
Postal Money Order.
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Dont sale to NIGERIA

intelhawk
Community Member
I got a scam attempt like this yesterday, through an ad listing via craigslist. My item was listed for $100.00, this person offered my $200.00 and wanted me to accept a US "money order" only after I shipped the item.

User was a "Lisa Shilly", apparently based in either Maryland or New York.

First email:

Hello,
I will like to know whether this item is still available for sale,if so pls let me know about the condition.

Second Email:
Thanks for the reply,i will be sending the payment by United State Postal Money Order and after payment went through you will receive a confirmation mail from USPS about the payment sent,So I would ve loved to pay with paypa l but i can't afford to be burnt again and i could not due to this reasons vist this site www.paypalsucks.com.I have registered with fedex courier service and note that upon the acount pasted there is no shipping cost for you,i will offer you ($200.0 0)for the BOSE 321 Speakers so that we can close the auction and have the shipment asap,hope you will like this offer.waiting for your quick response,and hope to have some other business with you in nearest future.thanking you in anticipation,if it is ok by you get back to me on time,and send me your full information so i can continue with the transaction okay.I live in Maryland but amse nding it to my daughter abroad as her n ew year's gift,So pls get back to me so that i can explain how my mode of payment works.Hope tohear from you soon...Thanks & Best of luck.

At this point I supplied an address to ship the item to, just out of curiosity...

Third Email:

Hello,
Thanks for the reply,i have fowarded your address to USPS for the payment so once you receive the confirmation of payment from them i want you to mail me back so that i can send you my shipping information,Once the payment have been approved you will receive a transaction code number which you will tender to there post man in order to colllect the money from him,Is there a fedex location at your area

Then, the kicker!

Email received from "USPS OOnline Money Order Service", actual email address was "transfer.m@mail.com" with an alias of "Customer Care Center".

Email follows:

Dear [name removed]

Thanks for using United State Postal Money Order®, your money is $200 for "BOSE 321 Speakers " and the money was paid in by Miss Lisa . Due to the fact that some sellers don't send out items despite the fact that buyers have paid for the item,we have therefore introduced a new policy that sellers should ship out items after the approval of payment and send us the shipment tracking number for verification : Below is the address where the Postal Order® will be sent to in 3-5 Business days after shipment is verified.
Details and instructions of this transaction
The following item(s) are protected in this USPS transaction:-

Item :BOSE 321 Speakers
Price :$200
Transaction number : 440520023
Amount insured : USD 10,000.00
USPS Verified Buyer's Details:-
[address removed]
The insurer of this transaction is USPS Inc.
The account is managed by USPS center.
This transaction is supervised by USPS SafeHarbor team.

Protecting citizens from scams and fraud schemes with advocacy and knowledge.
Transactions with this buyer are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors. For your safety.

This order has been approved, YOU CAN NOW send the items to the buyer and we will like to know more about the transaction,so we implore you to ship the item and mail us the shipment tracking number for verification so that we can transfer your payment to you after it has been confirmed. With this no buyer can stop payment with a false claim that there is no longer any transaction between the both of you after you might have shipped the package, and we will send the Money Transfer to the above address payment in 4-6 business days after we receive the shipment tracking number for verification. We are your mediator,we stand between both the buyer and the seller because we have our reputation to protect. If we do not hear from you as soon as expected the payment will be returned back to the buyer. You can send the tracking number to our customer service for verification.
We will be waiting for you to ship the item and mail us the shipment tracking number so that we can send out your payment. With this no buyer can stop payment with a false claim that there is no longer any transaction between the two of you after you might have shipped. We are your mediator,we stand between both the buyers and the sellers because we have our reputation to protect.
Postal Money Order® are a safe, convenient, and economical alternative to sending cash through the mail. They can be purchased from any Post Office™ in the United States as well as from any rural route carrier. Postal Money Order® are available up to $1,000 with a daily limit of $10,000 per customer. A current government-issued or state-issued picture identification is required for money order purchases over $3000 in a single day. Other features include:
Send Money the
Usps Postal Money Order®Way......

"Domestic Money Orders"
*Purchase with cash, debit card, or traveler's check
*Valid for an unlimited peri od
* Can be cashed at any Post Office or can be deposited or negotiated at your financial institution
*Replace damaged, lost, or stolen money orders.

Thank you for using Postal Money Order®. We look forward to serving your online
payment needs in the future.

Delivery Service**USPS Delivery Post-Man**
Sincerely,
United States Postal Service.

******************************************************************************************
PLEASE, REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS :

So, then I get another email from the buyer:

Hello,
Thanks for the reply,below is my daugthers address so i want you print it out and paste it on the package together with my fedex account number,so you won't be bill for the shippment and now in new york,so i registerd with fedex here in new york,so make sure the address and account number is well pasted on the package before dropping it off.
A shippment tracking number will be giving to you by the fedex agent incharge of the shippment,so send it to me once you receive it.
SHIPPING ADDRESS.
Aliu.Lisa.Shilly
No 8 foursquare street.
Amosun Vill.Ipaja.
Lag.NIG.23401.

FEDEX ACCOUNT NUMBER.
DECLARED VALUE.
$80
sO PRINT OUT THIS INFORMATION INCLUDING THE DELCARED VALUED PASTE IT ON THE PACKAGE BEFORE DROPPING IT OFF AT FEDEX LOCATION,AND MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR THE SHIPPMENT TRACKING NUMBER FROM THE FEDEX AGENT.

So, two things with the last email. The seller indicates they are in New York, and previously indicated they were in Maryland. Also, they want the item shipped to Nigeria. Why did that not surprise me?

Anyway, beware of this stuff. They are semi-smart and could snag the unsuspecting seller.

Best,
p

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Dont sale to NIGERIA

urbanfinder
Community Member
the same thing just happend to me today. it was a "woman" wanting to send a "gift" to her "husband" in that is on business in Nigeria.. luckly after i shiped it i thought to my self.. sounds a little to good to be true. and i ran into this discussion board. then i checked up on the email they where using as the "western union" email and found out that it is a free email you can get from mail.com here is the email

=======================================================================================
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
=======================================================================================
*AUCTION PAYMENT APPROVED*
Western union auction?PAYMENT APPROVED*

Dear **********,

Congratulations! The order placed by the buyer of your item ***Emmanuel Sholly*** to have a Western Union庐 branded Money OrderSM $3000.00 USD sent to you as payment for the item **** (NEW ACER LAPTOP) **** has been successfully processed and has consequently been APPROVED. The financial details of the transaction are stated below:
*FINANCIAL DETAILS*
(NOTE: All amounts are in Dollars)
AUCTION SITE : Craigslist
ITEM NUMBER : NOT INCLUDED
AUCTION ITEM : NEW ACER LAPTOP

TOTAL : $3000.00 USD
***PLEASE NOTE***

SELLER INFORMATION

Is an error in the name or address? Please email our representative at customer care @ saveagent@consultant.com

SHIPPING INFORMATION

Martins Popoola
No 14 Ayo adeniyi Street,Off Eyinni High SChool Road,Ortia Challenge,
Ibadan,Oyo state,
Nigeria.
02-234

===================================================================================
***ATTENTION***
The order has been APPROVED and will be delivered to above address in a short time after we verify the shipment, you CAN NOW ship the merchandise to the shipping information provided. You are expected to make the shipment within 48 hours of recieving this Payment Approval Notification and get to our Costumer/Technical Dept saveagent@consultant.com with the tracking number for Shippment Verification.

If the buyer has requested that the item be sent to any address other than the one provided above, please notify us immediately @ saveagent@consultant.com

Be sure to include the Western Union Auction Payments order and the change of address the buyer has requested. Also, include change of address has the subject of your email.

***PLEASE NOTE***
The Money OrderSM will NOT be dispatched or get to your resident until the shipment has been verified. This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities and to protect the noble name of western union auction payment

*SHIPMENT VERIFICATION*
We can have the shipment confirmed/verified in any of the following ways:

1. Contact our customer service through mail stating the item Number for the item and the TRACKING NUMBER of the shipment to our email @ saveagent@consultant.com

***PLEASE NOTE***Due to the fact that western union processes thousands of orders daily, we thereby RECOMMENDS contacting the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order directly. This ensures speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt dispatch of the Money OrderSM. Send shippment tracking details to saveagent@consultant.com
2. Do not give the buyer the shippmenet tracking number until you are told to do so.

3. Please do not let your buyer gain access to this Payment Approval Notication.
*CUSTOMER SUPPORT*
If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order @ saveagent@consultant.com

western union team,

Western Union auction payment.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY

Western Union庐 Auction Payments. We look forward to serving your online auction payment needs better in the future.

so luckly i canceled the shipment in time. and its on its way back to me... thank you all for this forum

PLEASE BE CAREFULL
Message 10 of 20
latest reply