cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divorce can happen Before Marriage - Only on eBay India - Selling Related important info

Dear All SELLERS.

Have you EVER heard "Divorce can happen, Before marriage"?

If NOT. It can happen only at eBay India.

See how eBay India works

Buyer purchase item.

In the next hour even before shipping the item. Same day. Just few minutes after sale.

Buyer can raise a eBay guarantee claim.

That too with FAKE reason selected. "Item NOT as described"

After seeing this you will realize is this a Business or something JOKE and fraud.

All you know eBay India charge the sellers "Final Value Fees"  as soon as order is made. That is another BIG horror story wherein you get charged for "Final Value Fees" even on non-successful orders.

that is another big story.

Here I am focussing about the FAKE claim system on eBay website.

Buyer purchase item. Then immediately raises a claim.

So, literally here Marriage is not DONE. But, you got case for Divorce. Is not that HORROR story?

After seeing this. I just got suprised. Contact eBay Supervisors as well. Explain them. Why you people are ignoring the biggest bug on your site.

They simply say. We can agree it is wrong. But, still we cannot stop.

Then what can you do. As a innocent seller. Nothing but, simply  get disappointed.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Divorce can happen Before Marriage - Only on eBay India - Selling Related important info

You clearly seem to me like a new seller on eBay.

FVF is charged on successful transaction only, if buyer clicks buy it now and does not pay then you can open a case against the tracnsaction and still if buyer does not pay after 7 days then you can get a credit of FVF.

Byers buy a product thinking its the best price but then they relook around and find another seller even more cheaper than you and because ebay has no provision to cancel order from buyer end he raises a claim and because he still cant find a reason in ebay guarantee he selects the "Item not as Described".

Here claim adjuster will see that the claim is raised even before delivery and so he will immediately reject the claim. This is not a bug but a facility. 

Please conact a seller on ebay and discuss issues before ranting here. Any experienced seller like myself will explain how ebay works.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I wanted to ask you one question if I refund the amount to the buyer like for a reason powership is not avalaible at his place .Will I be charged FVF for the above transaction.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply