Delivery time

saosisbiotech
Community Member
Hello all,

In my listing 110597939538 I have mentioned that the item will be shipped 30 days after receiving cleared payment. This morning I received an email from eBay mentioning that the item to be shipped by 18th November. Which is 7 days later from date of receiving payment. They have asked me to get TIME EXTENSION from the buyer, which I have refused to make any such request as this isn't the buyers or our problem. This is an issue with the ebay system. So let ebay send the TIME EXTENSION REQUEST to the buyer. Please tell me what should be my next action against ebay if THEY DO NOT COMPLY WITH MY REQUEST?

Thank you,
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Delivery time

@saosisbiotech...

Ebay has fixed time schedules for their categories and all sellers have to act within those guidelines. If you want to go beyond those timelines then you will have to ask the buyer for "Time Extension". Your delivery schedule is your problem not ebay's problem. Ebay is not under any obligation whatsoever to listen to you. Would advice you to read the seller guide before selling on ebay.

Please do not use terms like "Please tell me what should be my next action against ebay if THEY DO NOT COMPLY WITH MY REQUEST?". Ebay is not doing any injustice to you that you want to take action aganist ebay.
RajElectroniks
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Delivery time

saosisbiotech
Community Member
The responsibility of managing ebay.in rest with eBay India and it is eBay's duty and solely ebay's duty to make sure that the options that they offer on their site complies with their guidelines.

If you check "Shipping and Payments" -> Will usually ship within 30 business days of receiving cleared payment.

As you have done several listing on ebay, you will know this is not some thing that the selling types but this is an option which is available to us and not to mention what this option means.

So here I am asking again, "Please tell me what should be my next action against ebay if THEY DO NOT COMPLY WITH MY REQUEST" ?
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Delivery time

@saosisbiotech...

The "sell your item" page what you are referring to is a generic page and meant for all kinds of sellers. The 20 or 30 day delivery options is there for some categories like furniture category, etc, this SYI form is also used by sellers who sell abroad and there the shipping time required is 20-30 days. You surely do not fall in any of those categories so what's the point being argumentative about it. You cannot do anything about it other than doing what has been rightly suggested by ebay to you for your problem.
RajElectroniks
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Delivery time

saosisbiotech
Community Member
@ rajelectroniks

What is "sell your item" page?

Well, here are the steps that I meant. search for "110597939538" -> select the SHIPPING & PAYMENT option which is beside DESCRIPTION -> DOMESTIC HANDLING TIME -> "Will usually ship within 30 business days of receiving cleared payment ."

This is THE listing page and no generic page. All sellers gets those options mentioned in that page. All seller selects options which are suitable to them based on the option which EBAY OFFERS. Under no circumstances you can go with your imaginary options, you must select what ebay offers you.

If these options are not available to me then it shouldn't be available to me. So going back to what I mentioned in my last post, the responsibility of ebay.in is ebay india.

I am very serious about what I do on ebay. This is no fun!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Delivery time

karku-2013
Community Member

I have not been informed , how long they would take to deliver my product . How can i find out ?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Delivery time

ujwapate_0
Community Member
I can want my delivery fast at 19 or 20 please do some things
Message 7 of 7
latest reply