DEAR FELLOW SELLERS PLZ ADVICE

mobiletelephone
Community Member
LAST WEEK I SOLD ONE SAMSUNG MOBILE,THE BUYER RECIEVED THE CONSIGNMENT AND NOW SAYING THT BOX DOESNT HAV MOBILE.
HE IS SAYING THT HE RECIEVED THE PACKET IN SEALED CONDITION BUT THR IS NO MOBILE IN THE BOX.WAT TO DO IN THIS CASE....
V SENT THE PROPER BILL,SEALED BOX VIA REPUTED COURIER.
WAT TO DO?
NOW HE HAS INITIATED THE REFUND REQUEST.
AS PER OUR TELEPHONIC CONVERSATION WITH THE BUYER,IT SEEMS THT HE IS LYING....WAT TO DO? PLZ HELP N ADVICE?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

sn-shoppe
Community Member
Hello mobiletelephone, this is lakshmi here

same problem happened to me,

i have send Bluetooth to solan via professional courier, after 5 days the person call me said your parcel come back reason he said no service, i went to the courier office then i collected the parcel after coming home i have notice that the parcel is different what i have packed i opened then i saw inside there is no Bluetooth only charger is there i was shock, then i went back courier office asked they said we dont know & even tho if i complaint no use, they suggest me next time pack in cotton cloth for all electronic & high value items.

again i have send new bluetooth buyer i bear all losses.. :-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

gadgets24x7
Community Member
Hello,

Dear Mobiletelephone,
I face similar problem, I sell Tablet PC, However my Item was not misplaced but it was opened and used.
And regarding professional courier, it can turn into nightmare.
I suggest sellers not to use such cheap courier services, professional has good service in south but in north side, it would be mistake to use them.

Few things
1. Use good courier like Bluedart,fedex domestic, DTDC
2. Use credit terms, this gives discount of 50% at-least
3. Pay for transit insurance, and mention correct details on declaration .
4. Mention in your listings, to check the box before signing the courier receipt for buyers,
5. I also use holograms in the box opening side, which can ensure whether the parcel is opened in transit etc .

To get cheap price even from above courier mentioned, you might need to talk to many, and assure them that you can give Rs 5000 or Rs 10000 sale, then they give you bulk shipping rates.
I ship from DTDC paying insurance on all items, and upto 1kg they charge me Rs 120
And upto 250 Grams they charge me 50
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

mobiletelephone
Community Member
I USED AFL COURIER.ITS NOT ABOUT COURIER SERVICE.ITS ABOUT THT THE BUYER IS CHEATING US & LYING.
WAT TO DO? HE IS SAYIN THAT HE HAS RECIEVED SEALED CONSIGNMENT PACK AND THE MOBILE BOX WAS ALSO SEALED BUT MOBILE IS MISSING.
WAT TO DO? NOW HE HAS INITIATED REFUND REQUEST....
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@mobiletelephone

Take this matter to Your eBay account manager.
Hope he/she will help you solving the matter.

Rgds,
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@mobiletelephone,

for future, you may use the services of Bluedart, Rates for which can cheaper even than DTDC also.

Rgds,
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

verodiatrading
Community Member
Mention in your listing -

"Buyers please open and check the parcel in front of the courier boy, only then sign on the courier documents. If there is any issue please do not accept the parcel, once accepted means you have received the correct item."
Message 7 of 7
latest reply